By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Hyrule Warriors Thread - Extensive FAQ Inside, Rupee Glitch Explained

Nice thread Rol. Will be sure to comment on the game in the future.



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
fleischr said:
Does anyone else notice some characters cause more framerate problems than others?

For me, the game runs solid with Link, Sheik and Impa.

Cia, an occasional dropped frame here and there.

Midna seems to cause worse framerate problems for me imo.

From my experience, the map has a bigger influence on the framerate. The temple where you get the master sword is the biggest offender.

But of course, characters that do have more elaborate strong attacks (like summoning four dark links or wolves) can negatively impact the framerate as well.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Aha, the Adventure Mode FAQ has already begun! I'm also on the lookout for the HW's maps.

RolStoppable said:

7. In co-operative multiplayer, why are some of the fortresses empty?

It's because of the programming that limits the total amount of enemies that are displayed on both screens. If one player's area is very busy, then the other player's area will only begin to fill up once the partner has killed some enemies, that will split up the spawn duties of the game again. At times the game has also problems to load allies that should be there according to the map. However, it's possible to save allies in need of help even if they aren't displayed on screen; of course, that's up to luck as you can only guess from the map where they are supposed to stand.

Is this all the time? I noticed some fortresses were in neutral grey with no enemies, but I assumed those would be available at a later time in the map.



@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

Aha, the Adventure Mode FAQ has already begun! I'm also on the lookout for the HW's maps.

RolStoppable said:

7. In co-operative multiplayer, why are some of the fortresses empty?

It's because of the programming that limits the total amount of enemies that are displayed on both screens. If one player's area is very busy, then the other player's area will only begin to fill up once the partner has killed some enemies, that will split up the spawn duties of the game again. At times the game has also problems to load allies that should be there according to the map. However, it's possible to save allies in need of help even if they aren't displayed on screen; of course, that's up to luck as you can only guess from the map where they are supposed to stand.

Is this all the time? I noticed some fortresses were in neutral grey with no enemies, but I assumed those would be available at a later time in the map.

There are gray fortresses regardless of the number of players, so some missions don't use all possible fortresses by design. But what I meant to address are fortresses that are either red or yellow (some missions have two enemy factions), so I'll update question 7 to make that clear.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Thanks for this! Love it! :D



[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TomaTito said:

Is this all the time? I noticed some fortresses were in neutral grey with no enemies, but I assumed those would be available at a later time in the map.

There are gray fortresses regardless of the number of players, so some missions don't use all possible fortresses by design. But what I meant to address are fortresses that are either red or yellow (some missions have two enemy factions), so I'll update question 7 to make that clear.

OK. While in co-op, I've only noticed few spawns on a fortress (never empty) or captain pop-ins near its outpost. Maybe later on.



@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

OK. While in co-op, I've only noticed few spawns on a fortress (never empty) or captain pop-ins near its outpost. Maybe later on.

Completely empty fortresses are rare because that requires the other player to have all of the spawns at the given time, but the main point here is that fortresses should normally contain anywhere between 20-40 enemies when you step in. Just wanted to make it clear to people that their game isn't broken, rather it's the spawn logic of the game that creates such an imbalance at times.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Why is adventure mode so long for and how the heck do I get past Ganon + Gohma + Plantthing in 10 or something min?!



WhiteEaglePL said:
Why is adventure mode so long for and how the heck do I get past Ganon + Gohma + Plantthing in 10 or something min?!

Are you complaining that the game is too long?

As for the triple threat of monsters, you need a strong enough character and know how to kill all of them efficiently, then it's no problem to get the job done within ten minutes. If you need to deplete the weak spot of each monster three to four times, then you are obviously not strong enough.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Should I get a WiiU for this game?