By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 18 year old girl dates her dad for 2 years and is going to marry him. Please Lock..

The girl obviously has serious emotional issues.

"Will you tell your kids that their father is your dad, and their grandfather?
We’ve decided that most likely we won’t. I don’t want to give them any problems."

LOL. There you go. That means they know what they are doing is wrong.

Around the Network

I had no idea this was legal in any state.

Some serious mental issues with this practice. Humans have a natural resistance to this for obvious reasons...the odds of birth defects are extremely high.

sundin13 said:
I'll ask again:

Why should we restrict incestuous pairing from having children while allowing people with disabilities to have children, when both increase the likelihood of producing children with disabilities?

So, instead of fixing one thing at a time, let's just let it all hit the fan.

pbroy said:
Pic or it didn't happen

You wanna see?

I expected a Wesslewoggle thread...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
I expected a Wesslewoggle thread...

He's busy on another thread.

Ninsect said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
sundin13 said:
I don't see any point in anti-incest laws...As long as the parties involved are consenting adults, then do whatever you want

I only agree in the essence that I don't really care what anyone else does as long as they aren't hurting anyone else.

But they very much can be though...if they have children for example.

Well then they shouldn't have children obviously. Maybe they'll change their minds and decide to adopt.

Burning Typhoon said:
sundin13 said:
I'll ask again:

Why should we restrict incestuous pairing from having children while allowing people with disabilities to have children, when both increase the likelihood of producing children with disabilities?

So, instead of fixing one thing at a time, let's just let it all hit the fan.

"Cats and dogs, living together. Mass hysteria!"

But seriously, its not like people are going to be like "oh, incest is legal? cool, ima go bone my sister now". Incestual tendencies will always only be present in a small minority of cases and those tendencies will be acted on even less than that. Nothing is going to "hit the fan"...

Yeah, I'm gonna be on the "absolutely disgusted" side of this argument, say what you will about them being consenting adults but find it horribly digusting more of the father to bring a child into the world and then sleep with her. Didn't read all of this thread but wondering if any parents have posted to get their take.

I'm not a parent but helping take of the little cousins of my family this really disturbs me.

padib said:

Are you capable of arguing in this thread without using condescending terms? You should honestly be banned for using that word so much. He's free to have his opinion, and is free to not be insulted as well.

A person disagreeing with homosexuality on a rational level is not necessarily intolerant towards homosexuals. You are being intolerant to his opinions though. So it begs the question who really is what you're saying.

Your attitude makes me less friendly to your ideals, despite my efforts.

Technically I did not call him anything, I said the argument itself was bigoted. It's propaganda spread with the intent of perpetuating discrimination and oppression. Am I intolerant towards discrimination and oppression? Yes I am. I've seen too many people suffer in my time to tun a blind eye to it.

It's no different to how I'd react if someone started degrading people due to their race or gender. By standing by and letting it happen, I would be condoning it.