By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 18 year old girl dates her dad for 2 years and is going to marry him. Please Lock..

Zoombael said:
Goremichel said:
FURCHTBAR!!!

FRUCHTBAR!!!

näääääääää das trägt keine früchte :D

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Around the Network
Kane1389 said:
Seece said:
"this or the fact that its legal in New Jersey. "

And why the fuck shouldn't it be legal? What those two is none of your damn business or anyone elses. They're consenting adults not doing anyone any harm.

Just like with homosexual couples, its usually the children of these couples that will suffer the most

Homosexual parents have shown on average to be better parents simply for the fact they can't obtain their children by accident and plan for it.

If they love each other that way I think they should be together, but it's irresponsible to plan to have biological children in this situation, as genetically those children bear huge huge risks.

kivi95 said:
Fucked up and disgusting. Not a single argument can sway me away from saying this is something okey.

I say everything is ok  and not "disgusting" as long as it doesn't negatively impact others - the people that would suffer in this situation are their possible biological children, which is why they should absolutely decide against having any.

Kane1389 said:
Seece said:
"this or the fact that its legal in New Jersey. "

And why the fuck shouldn't it be legal? What those two is none of your damn business or anyone elses. They're consenting adults not doing anyone any harm.

Just like with homosexual couples, its usually the children of these couples that will suffer the most

Ah, more bigoted lies.

Lafiel said:
If they love each other that way I think they should be together, but it's irresponsible to plan to have biological children in this situation, as genetically those children bear huge huge risks.

It's not just the physical aspect.  The child has to live with this shame his whole life. Imagine the moment he/she finds out. Or worse. Classmates, workmates, life partners get wind. The psychological impact could be devastating.

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

I'm fine with this up until the kids part. As far as I know, incest can be problematic for the kids, but other than that, it's just two consenting adults so why not.

Zoombael said:
Lafiel said:

It's not just the physical aspect.  The child has to live with this shame his whole life. Imagine the moment he/she finds out. Or worse. Classmates, workmates, life partners get wind. The psychological impact could be devastating.

Or, you know, maybe the kid will be OK with it. I'd say the impact isn't likely to be worse than what parents with a severe alcohol problem can have on the kid (which is what way too many kids have to suffer from), and like I said, the kid could simply be OK with the situation.

Zoombael said:
Lafiel said:

But that's a fault with society, which likes to prey on innocents with a perceived fault and in my opinion outside of this couples responsibility. As the article says they are aware of "the rules" of society and hopefully won't tell anybody of their complicated relationship, not even their closest friends, especially if they choose to have children (biological or adopted - society won't make a difference there).

Aeolus451 said:
HollyGamer said:
Aeolus451 said:
This is a interesting topic in a way because of some people's responses. All in all, this is basically nothing compared to the rest of the crap that happens in the world and people barely bat an eye over that stuff.

Maybe because we often discussing more about our hobby then our environment and society.

I was also talking about people in general and the forums. People will get in a uproar over sexual taboos very quickly but let murderers and rapists roam free for the most part and if they catch them, they get a slap on the hand without barely a word over it. Incest is really the least of our problems.

Well other topics is also important it just this kind of topic is the rarest of the rarest topic, because it's not common, logically speaking to have sex with our own blood realitive. While we heard a lot of rapist and murders already worst and added this kind of problem it's just make more worst then already has.

Incest it's like you doing it with your self, you make love with your own body (self felatio) Why would you want to have a children if in the end you will just eat your child, eat your flesh and eat your own descendants, and successors.