By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 18 year old girl dates her dad for 2 years and is going to marry him. Please Lock..

curl-6 said:

His comment was clearly not intended as a rational discussion though, it was malicious.

The guy has a history of discriminatory statements, ranging from racism to homophobia.

If he has a history of homophobia then I guess it's fair.

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Talk about having an oedipus complex ...

You mean Electra

OT: shouldn't they move to New Jersey BEFORE the wedding?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

you know what its getting a little too heated here so I am just going to ask to lock this thread

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

The closest incest I can support is if you're second cousins. Father and daughter incest is just disgusting.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

OfficerRaichu15 said:
you know what its getting a little too heated here so I am just going to ask to lock this thread

Locking by request of creator.

Around the Network

So would you have kids together, or would you adopt?
We’ll have kids together.

I wonder will their kids get on okay with the kids from his first relationship... wait.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive