By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 18 year old girl dates her dad for 2 years and is going to marry him. Please Lock..

padib said:
curl-6 said:

The delivery was bullying. It was conscious, targeted propaganda delivered to promote discrimination.

In reference to?

In reference to something that's actually off topic. This thread is about incest.

Around the Network
padib said:
curl-6 said:

In reference to something that's actually off topic. This thread is about incest.

This thread is about something that is considered disgusting by some, and not by others.

It begs the question, "what is right and what is wrong?". When logic seems to come at a loss in regards to what is right and what is wrong, it begs the question about "conscience".

The same issue happened last generation regarding homosexuality. The general concensus was that it was wrong. It took years of social shift for that idea to change.

In that sense, the two questions are highly similar.

Morality is formed mainly by culture and society. If the majority of society's views shift then so does people's sense of morality for the most. There will be some who resist the changes. Anyway, you're better off creating a different thread about homosexuality or what's disgusting since they are different topics. I'm saying this because if you're not careful, you'll get banned for being offtopic. 

padib said:
curl-6 said:

This thread is about something that is considered disgusting by some, and not by others.

It begs the question, "what is right and what is wrong?". When logic seems to come at a loss in regards to what is right and what is wrong, it begs the question about "conscience".

The same issue happened last generation regarding homosexuality. The general concensus was that it was wrong. It took years of social shift for that idea to change.

In that sense, the two questions are highly similar.

And that is where I made the rapproachement, and it is a valid one, to me at least. And I believe it is fair in this type of topic to share your mind, we are on a forum after all. I did not say anything to bully anyone, or to be mean. I was simply sharing my thoughts.

Rather the contrary, people who have tried to shut others up in this thread are bullying, it's odd how the bully or his supporters pretend that others are bullying him/them. Ultimately, it comes down to attitude and approach. If a person shares their thoughts in an honest and diplomatic way, there is no reason that anyone should raise a case of intent as to propaganda and bullying.

If a person is rude, then there is reason to be alarmed. I was not on the rude side, I can assure you.

Except the statement was not made as part of any rational discussion, it was a malicious pot shot.

padib said:
curl-6 said:

Except the statement was not made as part of any rational discussion, it was a malicious pot shot.

If you think so, then by all means report me.

However I'd like you to know that I was simply stating my thoughts on a forum, on a thread that deals with a quite blurred line with regards to sexuality. To consider it a pot shot is a case of intent, and I would prefer you avoid making one. It is rude and unpleasant.

@Aeolus. I disagree. It is actually quite on topic, as interracial sex and other sexual relations that people still may have certain feelings about which have been mentioned ITT (Zoophilia). It's not a coincidence, it's because it is on topic. People feel a certain way about sexuality, but then when trying to explain it logically, seem to struggle at defining a proper logical reason to their morality.

That's why I mentioned what I did, but no matter how often I say that, people will demonize me. It's sad.

I wasn't talking about you.

I don't think this is disgusting, but the main thing that worries me is this is perfectly an example of a minor being manipulated by an adult

Around the Network

My main problem with this issue is with fathers (parents) that take advantage of their children(s) to love, thus I'm curious on your viewpoint of this issue in regard to this aspect.

Well in his defense...is she hot? I keed I keed seriously this is messed up. Let's just hope they don't have kids.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

padib said:
curl-6 said:

If you think so, then by all means report me.

However I'd like you to know that I was simply stating my thoughts on a forum, on a thread that deals with a quite blurred line with regards to sexuality. To consider it a pot shot is a case of intent, and I would prefer you avoid making one. It is rude and unpleasant.

@Aeolus. I disagree. It is actually quite on topic, as interracial sex and other sexual relations that people still may have certain feelings about which have been mentioned ITT (Zoophilia). It's not a coincidence, it's because it is on topic. People feel a certain way about sexuality, but then when trying to explain it logically, seem to struggle at defining a proper logical reason to their morality.

That's why I mentioned what I did, but no matter how often I say that, people will demonize me. It's sad. Not to mention that I actually opened up about my own homosexual experience, so people who are accusing of bullying are actually the ones doing so.

I was trying to help ya out. The more in depth disscussions about anything besides incest deserves their own thread in my opinion. 

You know you're a horrible father when you shag your own daughter...

Kane1389 said:
Seece said:
"this or the fact that its legal in New Jersey. "

And why the fuck shouldn't it be legal? What those two is none of your damn business or anyone elses. They're consenting adults not doing anyone any harm.

Just like with homosexual couples, its usually the children of these couples that will suffer the most

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

I don't understand this ban. I support same sex marriage, but it's tough to argue against children of homosexual parents will probably suffer more than children of heterosexual parents in this day and age. The children will get bullied like crazy. It's unfair and not really the parents' fault, but that's how it is.