By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 18 year old girl dates her dad for 2 years and is going to marry him. Please Lock..

Kids, you probably shouldn't fool around with your own parents, unless you really really want to.

Around the Network

Creepy as hell.

platformmaster918 said:
Well in his defense...is she hot? I keed I keed seriously this is messed up. Let's just hope they don't have kids.

She was bullied in school for being over weight and "not pretty enough."

...So no.

Zkuq said:
Zoombael said:
Lafiel said:
If they love each other that way I think they should be together, but it's irresponsible to plan to have biological children in this situation, as genetically those children bear huge huge risks.

It's not just the physical aspect.  The child has to live with this shame his whole life. Imagine the moment he/she finds out. Or worse. Classmates, workmates, life partners get wind. The psychological impact could be devastating.

Or, you know, maybe the kid will be OK with it. I'd say the impact isn't likely to be worse than what parents with a severe alcohol problem can have on the kid (which is what way too many kids have to suffer from), and like I said, the kid could simply be OK with the situation.

The kid will be ok with it? O boy...

Some better get a grip on reality. Just like that 18y old teen and her father.

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network
Talal said:
Kane1389 said:
Seece said:
"this or the fact that its legal in New Jersey. "

And why the fuck shouldn't it be legal? What those two is none of your damn business or anyone elses. They're consenting adults not doing anyone any harm.

Just like with homosexual couples, its usually the children of these couples that will suffer the most

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

I don't understand this ban. I support same sex marriage, but it's tough to argue against children of homosexual parents will probably suffer more than children of heterosexual parents in this day and age. The children will get bullied like crazy. It's unfair and not really the parents' fault, but that's how it is.

Wow, that's pretty reactionary considering the statement, like you say, is true. Children of homosexual couples will undoubtedly have a harder time of it, be that because of bullying or due to being missing the representation of one of the genders (same problem single parents have). A ban for saying that is ridiculous.

Pictures or it didn't happen!

Talal said:
Kane1389 said:
Seece said:
"this or the fact that its legal in New Jersey. "

And why the fuck shouldn't it be legal? What those two is none of your damn business or anyone elses. They're consenting adults not doing anyone any harm.

Just like with homosexual couples, its usually the children of these couples that will suffer the most

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

I don't understand this ban. I support same sex marriage, but it's tough to argue against children of homosexual parents will probably suffer more than children of heterosexual parents in this day and age. The children will get bullied like crazy. It's unfair and not really the parents' fault, but that's how it is.

His comment was clearly not intended as a rational discussion though, it was malicious.

The guy has a history of discriminatory statements, ranging from racism to homophobia.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

OfficerRaichu15 said:

The woman says he father was in and out of her life mostly when she was young.

LOL