Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No interest at all in Mario Party 10?

?

I'm hyped! 42 18.92%

I'm somewhat interested 76 34.23%

I'm not interested 104 46.85%

Total:222

Nope. Never played one. Probably never will.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
There seems to be no hype. Is this likely to bomb? What were opening week sales for the last one?

Mario Party 9 opened at 46k and is now at 2.97m.

If it had online play I'd get it

I don't have too much interest in MP10.. Sure, the N64 games were tons of fun, but after that.............. Yeah!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

curl-6 said:
Kerotan said:
There seems to be no hype. Is this likely to bomb? What were opening week sales for the last one?

Mario Party 9 opened at 46k and is now at 2.97m.

nope that's just Europe + Others because it launched there earlier.

Week 1 in all regions was 357k
Week 2 244k
etc.

Around the Network
Sunstrider said:
Metallox said:
Sunstrider said:
Wanna try a mario party title, so this will be my first.

What a horrible start, start with something decent like Mario Party 3, 5 and 7, or the masterpieces 1 and 2. I mean, don't get me wrong, but 10 looks similar to 9, which is boring, but at least is not as boring as 8.

Please elaborate, what makes this or 9 boring compared to those other titles you recommended?

All players in the car, that practically kills 50% of the game, being the boards as nothing really happens on them anymore.

Is their an Online Multiplayer?

I'm somewhat interested. The Bowser mode looks really cool, and the fact that It can be played locally with 5 players PLUS whatever use they'll give to the gamepad, should be enough to make it different from previous titles
.. I haven't played MP since 7, and that was tons of fun. So yes, I'm interested but not hyped.

No interest. And its probably gonna flop.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

yeah limited edition to keep sealed and collect!

Switch!!!