By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No interest at all in Mario Party 10?

?

I'm hyped! 42 18.92%

I'm somewhat interested 76 34.23%

I'm not interested 104 46.85%

Total:222

I find Mario Party games fun with a few people but not mega excited. they are all fairly similar...

Around the Network

MP9 was a surprising comeback for the series, so we'll see if it can continue the momentum. Overall though the franchise's track record is a lot worse than it is good. So be cautious with any new MP game I say. MP10 is one of the few Nintendo games I will wait for reviews to decide if I get it.

BraveNewWorld said:
Mario Party was fun on N64. Since then it's been an irrelevant series.

its somewhat fun, some of the mini games are still okay. its pretty terrible playing alone but with people and a drink its good

There seems to be no hype. Is this likely to bomb? What were opening week sales for the last one?

This game was amazing to play with Wiimotes, I'm sure it'll do the same for Gamepad. I'm also looking forward to another installment of "Luigi wins by doing absolutely nothing.

Around the Network

Nope. I can't stand Mario Party.

Metallox said:
Sunstrider said:
Wanna try a mario party title, so this will be my first.

What a horrible start, start with something decent like Mario Party 3, 5 and 7, or the masterpieces 1 and 2. I mean, don't get me wrong, but 10 looks similar to 9, which is boring, but at least is not as boring as 8.

Please elaborate, what makes this or 9 boring compared to those other titles you recommended?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Mario Party gave me bleeding hands on the N64 (I'm not kidding). I never touched any other title of the series after that. I'm scared. D=

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I'm remotely interested.

My 8th gen collection

Sunstrider said:
Metallox said:
Sunstrider said:
Wanna try a mario party title, so this will be my first.

What a horrible start, start with something decent like Mario Party 3, 5 and 7, or the masterpieces 1 and 2. I mean, don't get me wrong, but 10 looks similar to 9, which is boring, but at least is not as boring as 8.

Please elaborate, what makes this or 9 boring compared to those other titles you recommended?

I'm sure that 10 will be just fine. We haven't even seen the full extent of the game, but I highly doubt that buying this game would be a bad purchase of you have people to play it with! Enjoy!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.