By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Leaked Nintendo Direct for 1/27/15- Okami, Last Story, and Metroid for 3DS, FE for Wii U

I don't know about you guys, but I'm SUPER pumped for Super Mario Galaxy and the Rainbow Curse. So legit!!! Also, what the hell could that mysterious Wii U game ending in 'ox' be? I have no clue!!!

Around the Network

I'm surprised that people are saying this is too good to be true....

What about this seems far fetched? You would assume that almost all of these things are coming soon. The only unbelievable part is Last Story because it'd likely be a waste of money. A new Fire Emblem should be expected after SMT x FE was canned. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

What about this seems far fetched? You would assume that almost all of these things are coming soon. The only unbelievable part is Last Story because it'd likely be a waste of money. A new Fire Emblem should be expected after SMT x FE was canned. 

It's not the that these games are far fetched, it's that this leak has multiple spelling errors along with 100's of fake Nintendo leaks that happen and never come true.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Fake.

outlawauron said:

SMT x FE was canned?

hin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem — a crossover role-playing game from Atlus and Intelligent Systems — is "right on schedule" for its release, Nintendo developer Hitoshi Yamagami said today during the company's 3DS event at E3 2014.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

Where did you hear SMT X FE was canned? last I heard about it is that it was on track at E3.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem was NOT cancelled. That is a rumor. However, regarding this paper. I saw it yesterday when it first "leaked". There are LOTS of inconsistencies HOWEVER, there are lots of things about the leak that are VERY likely. If someone would like me to expand on that, I will. But I do not want to right now. I think some are real, and some are fake. Like most "leaks". Anyway, we will find out when the day comes won't we?

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

DélioPT said:
Reminds me of that E3 leaked list. Honestly it seems like it was the same person who made both. :)

That's why it's a great idea to simply ignore this "leak"!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Do we at least know if Nintendo is even going to make a Direct this month?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Anyway, I say fake cause its like too much of a wet dream and on top of that, the wiiU portion is cut off... Which Asswhipe leaker does that! What the fuck! Specially the zomfg secret game part

You mean Star Fox?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]