By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Leaked Nintendo Direct for 1/27/15- Okami, Last Story, and Metroid for 3DS, FE for Wii U

It's fake. Seen the image and who ever typed up this list can't spell "Chronicles" right lol.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
Okami or okamiden?

As it is in a list of Wii remakes for New 3DS that should be Okami.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

It seems fake. Besides the spelling errors, the list contains two new Wii remakes for N3DS besides Xenoblade. That seems too much at once. Also Okami is no Nintendo-game - Capcom would make a remake of Okami? Seems unlikely. Even more unlikely seems some Bayonetta-spinoff. Did Platinum ever create something for handheld? Also we would probably hear from Platinum if they have an unannounced project.

And I'm glad that the list is fake. Because besides all the things we already know about it seems very uninspired. All things from known series or remakes.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

uran10 said:
outlawauron said:

I'm surprised that people are saying this is too good to be true....

What about this seems far fetched? You would assume that almost all of these things are coming soon. The only unbelievable part is Last Story because it'd likely be a waste of money. A new Fire Emblem should be expected after SMT x FE was canned. 

Where did you hear SMT X FE was canned? last I heard about it is that it was on track at E3.

What I read was later tagged a rumor, but there hasn't been anything shown of this game ever. It was announced 2 years ago, and there's been nothing. No screenshots, no actual commentary from developers, no videos, etc.

Atlus proper is fully working on their own projects, so they're not spending any major resources on it. There's always an shot of it reappearing, but The Last Guardian has less chance of being vaporware than this.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I don't believe it one bit. I think the actual direct will be much better than this.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Seriously, there is no way this is real.

On Wikipedia you can find almost everything:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Direct_presentations

dat hairstyle!

anywho as others have said it is fake

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

"Random photo of paper" leaks slowed down for a while.

Seriously when have they ever been true?

Fake as hell

I call fake. A similarly formatted document for a supposed E3 leak last year was totally wrong.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016