By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Leaked Nintendo Direct for 1/27/15- Okami, Last Story, and Metroid for 3DS, FE for Wii U

This is definitely fake. No way they would reveal so many new games and show this much stuff in a freakin January direct. They don't even give us this much for their E3 directs.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

What I read was later tagged a rumor, but there hasn't been anything shown of this game ever. It was announced 2 years ago, and there's been nothing. No screenshots, no actual commentary from developers, no videos, etc.

Atlus proper is fully working on their own projects, so they're not spending any major resources on it. There's always an shot of it reappearing, but The Last Guardian has less chance of being vaporware than this.

I wouldn't say it's quite at that level, though it wouldn't surprise me if it was cancelled, for the reasons you stated. I'll still wait for an official statement before assuming anything, though.

OT: Kinda hope this is false, for the Fire Emblem subtitle alone. Grima's Vengeance doesn't sound very inspired at all. On top of that, it implies that the Wii U is receiving a sequel/follow-up to a 3DS game. Fire Emblem sequels have appeared on new consoles (FE1->3, FE9->10), but off the top of my head, there haven't been any cases where a console received a sequel to handheld title, or vice-versa. I'd personally prefer to see Awakening get a follow-up on the 3DS, and a Wii U entry that takes place on a new continent.

Don't really have an opinion on the rest. I'd like to try out Last Story at some point, but I don't plan on getting a New 3DS for a while (if at all), so I probably would have just gotten the Wii game anyway.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

it's pretty lackluster to me so i completely believe it. Hope it's fake. Oh, and if you didn't figure out the "mystery game" is star fox, shame on you.

HyrulianScrolls said:
This is definitely fake. No way they would reveal so many new games and show this much stuff in a freakin January direct. They don't even give us this much for their E3 directs.

They actually did reaveal a lot of new games for their Janurary 2013 Direct. Still, I think this is bullshit.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

Also fake!

Around the Network

Metroid 3DS and Fire Emblem Wii U made me cream in my jeans and change them... twice...

Way too good to be true though... BUT HEY... The Smash leak a while back turned out to be real right?

hm. Maybeeee? I'm leaning towards no though, they would probably keep Star Fox and Metroid 3DS until e3 imo.

nice