By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Leaked Nintendo Direct for 1/27/15- Okami, Last Story, and Metroid for 3DS, FE for Wii U

Brain age has been rumoured before, and most these titles have been confirmed. I hope it's true but I could make a sheet like that

Around the Network

looks fake, but im expecting N3DS to be a port machine for the next 2 years.

I would put rumour in the title, I thought this was more or less confirmed. Then I saw the source.... Very misleading.

Everything aside, it's just not logical to assume that the leak is legitimate.

Just wait m8.

Absolutely 100% fake. An internal Nintendo document wouldn't get a first party title wrong (Codename STEAM, not "Project STEAM") and wouldn't spell "Chronicles" wrong.

It's a fanboy wishlist. I'd love to see a full Fire Emblem on Wii U, though, and I am expecting a Direct this month. Given the almost total lack of confirmed release dates, I'm thinking it'll be sooner rather than later.

Around the Network

too fake

Have Nintendo ever announced that many new games on a normal Nintendo Direct? That looks like the kind of line-up they'd bring for E3, not a simple Nintendo Direct.

Cream147 said:
Have Nintendo ever announced that many new games on a normal Nintendo Direct? That looks like the kind of line-up they'd bring for E3, not a simple Nintendo Direct.

I believe their January/February 2013 direct had quite a lot of announcements, but that was in a time of desperation and a lot games announced in that direct still aren't out.

i don't believe a single word lol

It's easy to believe it, since there are things sprinkled in that are common sense, that have to be in there, because they've been announced to launch in the next few months.

It's fake, though. They misspelled Xenoblade Chronicles. And it should be "New Nintendo 3DS software", not "Nintendo New 3DS software".

I also find it really hard to believe that they're making DLC for Captain Toad, when Captain Toad itself was originally just expanded content for 3D World that was turned into a full game for retail.

Mario Party 10 and Yoshi's Woolly World are missing, and those are both presumably first half of 2015.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.