By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Leaked Nintendo Direct for 1/27/15- Okami, Last Story, and Metroid for 3DS, FE for Wii U

The legit level on this is through the roof.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

If the Fire Emblem bit is true, that's fantastic because there's a good chance it'll be out before the end of the year (since Nintendo don't usually reveal games unless they're relatively close to completion). Couple that with any announcements we get at E3 this year (one or two of which are likely to also be 2015 releases), and it looks like 2015 will be a great year for Wii U games.

I really hope it´s false, because a FE game for the WiiU will be the definitive proof of SMT x FE cancellation.

I dont see any reason for why they would even release a fire emblem on wii u when it would sell more on the handhelds. that alone raises a red flag for me on the legitimacy of this leak

How about that Fire Emblem x SMT guys :'^)

Around the Network

Didn't we have several of those lists prior to E3 and all of them turned out fake? Nintendo keeps their shit wrapped up tight, they know how to not have leaks unlike the other 2.

That "Mario Wii U" is probably Paper Mario Wii U.
You can see the er before "Mario Wii U", so I guess that would make sense.
Doesn't look legit though.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
That "Mario Wii U" is probably Paper Mario Wii U.
You can see the er before "Mario Wii U", so I guess that would make sense.
Doesn't look legit though.

RGE, is that really you?? O_O

It must be a fake, but I wonder why faker select Lost in Blue for new 3DS game.

Xenoblade "Chronichles." Also, It's just "Wii U", Nintendo has never officially referred to it as " Nintendo Wii U".

Plus, I would rather like The Last Story to have an HD remaster, not a 3D demaster, frame rate was bad enough on Wii!.