By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Leaked Nintendo Direct for 1/27/15- Okami, Last Story, and Metroid for 3DS, FE for Wii U

Xenoblade getting ported to N3DS instead of Wii U is bad enough, also seeing N3DS versions of Okami and Last Story would melt my brain. I believe, and hope, that this is fake.

Around the Network

Wow that slanted view really makes it look legit.

This is totally fake.

curl-6 said:

Around the Network

if it was e3 then maybe legit. thats a years worth of games. gotta be fake

too good to be real...

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

im n ot sure if nintendo is planing the directs so openly 20 days in advance, because they dont wanna get a full direct leaked. just the top personal knows whats planned and even the studios dont know what other games will be in the direct...

I don't know about the legitimacy of the list, but Fire Emblem for WII U got me PUMPED! It would make sense, as we heard rumors that there was development trouble with Fire Emblem X SMT. I hope we get Super Mario Universe as well, and those games for the New 3DS look cool.

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Yeah.... That doesn't seem too legit to me! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---