By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Leaked Nintendo Direct for 1/27/15- Okami, Last Story, and Metroid for 3DS, FE for Wii U

Mnementh said:
It seems fake. Besides the spelling errors, the list contains two new Wii remakes for N3DS besides Xenoblade. That seems too much at once. Also Okami is no Nintendo-game - Capcom would make a remake of Okami? Seems unlikely. Even more unlikely seems some Bayonetta-spinoff. Did Platinum ever create something for handheld? Also we would probably hear from Platinum if they have an unannounced project.

And I'm glad that the list is fake. Because besides all the things we already know about it seems very uninspired. All things from known series or remakes.

Platinum made Infinite Space for DS.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

totally fake

oh a famous leaked actual document that has a 100% track record of being fake.

SJReiter said:
I don't know about you guys, but I'm SUPER pumped for Super Mario Galaxy and the Rainbow Curse. So legit!!! Also, what the hell could that mysterious Wii U game ending in 'ox' be? I have no clue!!!

It's Star Fox

That lists looks fake but I do hope a big january direct comes. This year has games but without a lot of third party support the list of games they have still seems small.

Around the Network
AZWification said:
DélioPT said:
Reminds me of that E3 leaked list. Honestly it seems like it was the same person who made both. :)

That's why it's a great idea to simply ignore this "leak"!

Yes, it is! :)

ExplodingBlock said:
SJReiter said:
I don't know about you guys, but I'm SUPER pumped for Super Mario Galaxy and the Rainbow Curse. So legit!!! Also, what the hell could that mysterious Wii U game ending in 'ox' be? I have no clue!!!

It's Star Fox

Sorry, I guess I didn't effectively convey my sarcasm. 

Seem like a fake to me, sorry. :/

Fake, but i want to okami on wii u and bayonetta (spin off) on n3ds

How many consoles do we need Okami on???
***Pinches self for ending a sentence with a preposition***

Have a nice day...