By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken 7 Producer: Lucky Chloe Character is Exclusive to Europe & East Asia. Americans get an MMA Character

OttoniBastos said:
Blob said:
Apparently people kicked up a stink about her. Why exactly? I don't see anything wrong with her...

Neogaf went full tumblr and started to say shit about "how sexist" tekken was becoming.someone linked the thread to harada and he got pissed i think.

I can't stand people that throw out the "sexist" card all the time.

Around the Network
Blob said:
OttoniBastos said:
Blob said:
Apparently people kicked up a stink about her. Why exactly? I don't see anything wrong with her...

Neogaf went full tumblr and started to say shit about "how sexist" tekken was becoming.someone linked the thread to harada and he got pissed i think.

I can't stand people that throw out the "sexist" card all the time.

"sexist" and "racist".

Im sure he will change his mind come release, but srsly why do ppl bitch about the most stupidest things nowadays >.>

I called it. I thought we might get a different character instead. Oh we.. I may have been better to get all characters for all regions, but I haven't liked lucky chloe at all.

It seems most fighting games these days are really missing the ball when it comes to making new characters. Rufus was bad, and I'm not liking Cassie Cage much either... Hakan is just.. I can manage Hakan, but Lucky Chloe? No. Catalina seems like a good character too, and I haven't seen enough of the others to make an opinion yet.

But, I don't think people want to play as someone that's out of shape. It's a very real thing that's looked down upon. You don't want to play as someone who doesn't seem like they know how to fight, or is an overall joke. You want to play as someone with assurance and battle ready.

That's why people don't like Rufus. At least Hakan, who may be weird, still at least takes himself somewhat seriously. Just need characters that look like they could believably win the Iron Fist Tournament. We all know most of the characters that come into Tekken aren't the type of characters that we could see at the head of the Mishima Zaibatsu.

Get more characters Like Lars, minus the super sentai/power rangers posing, and characters that look like they could take on Heihachi, Kazuya, and Jin, and people wont complain so much.

Tekken isn't Tekken without the animals, and non-sense, but, really... hardly anyone uses those characters.

Wait this is real?  I thought he was trolling when he said she wouldn't come to NA because of some vocal internet fans.

Around the Network

How stupid can people be really. Sexualized characters are in every fighting game why is Tekken being attacked. Lmao Neogaf, pathetic

Probably would be slandered by sarkesian and petitioned to be banned. Politically Right keeps making victms.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Blob said:
Ruler said:

NeoGaf did

But why exactly? Fighting games have always had "out-there" characters.

Because GAF users aren't necessarily the brightest individuals out there!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Some say is too much pandering and "loli anime tsundere stuff" instead of creating better characters like they used to, for me any kind of censorship is bad, don't like her then don't play as her.

Sexualized characters are fine. Look the the reaction to Katarina. There is a difference between sexualized characters and fetish characters. She doesn't fit into the game at all. There is also a difference between fun weird and stupid weird.