By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken 7 Producer: Lucky Chloe Character is Exclusive to Europe & East Asia. Americans get an MMA Character

DLC or all region exclusive characters banned in tournaments. Your choic- bah, it's going to be DLC...

Around the Network

Harada is also a troll and definitely not actually removing a character. He just thinks that because the fanbase is tired of all the joke characters, all they want is bald space marines.

Sounds good. :) About time us EU got something you NA didn't. 

This said it's just another character in the game, nothing wrong with her. Seems very similar to Lili though.

EDIT: You know, there is still a while before the games comes out, they can change whatever they like including styling of the character if needed.

Hmm, pie.

Well, it doesn't affect me since I always get European version. But I don't like this new character at all. She's like a young version of your typical crazy old cat lady.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

OttoniBastos said:
Blob said:
Apparently people kicked up a stink about her. Why exactly? I don't see anything wrong with her...

Neogaf went full tumblr and started to say shit about "how sexist" tekken was becoming.someone linked the thread to harada and he got pissed i think.

I wonder if any of them actually played Tekken Tag 2 which happily not only put the female characters in swimwear but the male characters as well... and the animal characters. :P

He's right to get pissed, his game, not theirs.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Trentonater said:
There is also a difference between fun weird and stupid weird.

And that difference is determined by personal taste.

Guess she's not politically correct enough for the US.

Blob said:
OttoniBastos said:
Blob said:
Apparently people kicked up a stink about her. Why exactly? I don't see anything wrong with her...

Neogaf went full tumblr and started to say shit about "how sexist" tekken was becoming.someone linked the thread to harada and he got pissed i think.

I can't stand people that throw out the "sexist" card all the time.

That's how America is sadly. If you say hi to a woman it's sexual harassment. People love to use the racist card too

YarHar707 said:
Guess she's not politically correct enough for the US.

But a Boxing Kangaroo is. Nothing stereotype about that at all.

Hmm, pie.

I smell DLC opportunity because it's not likely they would pay to print two SKUs of the game where the actual game data had to be different for multiple gaming platforms. My guess is he's either trolling (because of the wink at the end of his comment), or they'll make each region's character available later on.

Also, isn't the muscular, bald, MMA character Mardok? Why throw in another one?

I am the Playstation Avenger.