By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UK: DriveClub sales jump 999% during Black Friday week

man-bear-pig said:
The fuck

Yeah, this is weird. The only thing I wouldn't believe is something other than PS4 and Xbox One. So maybe 360?

Around the Network

WOW... I really want to know this week numbers so bad. It looks like it's going to brutal!!!

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

kowenicki said:
PS4 has been very aggressivley advertised this last week or so in the UK, this driveclub bundle and the GTA bundle on TV almost every ad break. MS have been relatively quiet for some odd reason, relying on stores such as Argos and Game to advertise their deals. Nintendo have been totally invisible.

So PS4 and ONE will have done well, WiiU will have done awfully.

If you ask me, Far Cry 4 has had the most agressive advertising of anything...

The only dissapointment is that they haven't sold the game on its own for cheap. I'd be interested in picking it up

poklane said:
GTAexpert said:
HollyGamer said:
unbelievable after what happen with broken online part, i guess PS4 hardware is selling the game

The online WAS broken but it has been fixed now.

Still waiting for the PS+ Edition tho...

Keep on waiting then

I've already had a lot of fun with it and while I'm currently playing GTA V and Far Cry 4 I'll get back to it, the driving and track design are amazing, and the graphics make it feel even better.

GTAexpert said:
poklane said:

Keep on waiting then

I've already had a lot of fun with it and while I'm currently playing GTA V and Far Cry 4 I'll get back to it, the driving and track design are amazing, and the graphics make it feel even better.

Sony should officially say it will never ever be released. Instead it will be included in every PS4 sold from here on :)

Around the Network

Wow if it really was the 360 that won this week then that's absolutely insane :0

man-bear-pig said:
Wow if it really was the 360 that won this week then that's absolutely insane :0

You live in UK, don't you? Do you know of any bundles that happened?

walsufnir said:
GTAexpert said:
poklane said:

Keep on waiting then

Sony should officially say it will never ever be released. Instead it will be included in every PS4 sold from here on :)

That would be another lie, though if they start doing that Driveclub's online will become broken again

walsufnir said:
man-bear-pig said:

You live in UK, don't you? Do you know of any bundles that happened?

Not really...I seen a lightning deal on Amazon UK which was a 250GB console with Halo 4, Gears: Judgement and some other good game I can't recall for £99.99..so if there were similar deals to that at other retailers then it's understandable that it won

poklane said:
GTAexpert said:
HollyGamer said:
unbelievable after what happen with broken online part, i guess PS4 hardware is selling the game

The online WAS broken but it has been fixed now.

they should honestly scrap that and give us the full game for free on PS+.