By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UK: DriveClub sales jump 999% during Black Friday week

unbelievable after what happen with broken online part, i guess PS4 hardware is selling the game

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
I bought a PS4 Driveclub bundle over the weekend. It was too good a deal not to jump in on if you wanted the console, imo. £300 for PS4 + Driveclub (physical) + TLOU (digital). Could always sell Driveclub if you didn't want it.

That was a hell of a deal! I was tempted, too, this weekend but my girlfriend stopped me from buying a PS4 (and I hope I'll get one for christmas ).

Jumpinbeans said:
Drive club is a pretty good game imo. Most reviews are based on the first week when the club feature wasn't that great. Its working much better now (although still not perfect). Car handling is great and graphics top notch.

I agree, even the online is working fine right now.

HollyGamer said:
unbelievable after what happen with broken online part, i guess PS4 hardware is selling the game

The online WAS broken but it has been fixed now.

The fuck

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Kresnik said:
I bought a PS4 Driveclub bundle over the weekend. It was too good a deal not to jump in on if you wanted the console, imo. £300 for PS4 + Driveclub (physical) + TLOU (digital). Could always sell Driveclub if you didn't want it.

That was a hell of a deal! I was tempted, too, this weekend but my girlfriend stopped me from buying a PS4 (and I hope I'll get one for christmas ).

dump her. no woman should get between a man and his toys. 

man-bear-pig said:
The fuck

Really, after looking at the charts it could very well be the 360!

HollyGamer said:

Halo MCC opened to 1m 1st week with practically no online.

bananaking21 said:
walsufnir said:
Kresnik said:

dump her. no woman should get between a man and his toys. 

I'll wait for christmas... Then she can complete my 360 backlog while I play the next-gen system

GTAexpert said:
HollyGamer said:

The online WAS broken but it has been fixed now.

Still waiting for the PS+ Edition tho...