By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats the one game that should be in everyones top10 list ?

good pick ?

yes 42 53.85%

no 19 24.36%

heres mine 17 21.79%

Total:78

The Last Of Us.

Around the Network

There shouldn't be a specific game in everyone's top 10. I like fighting games. Marvel Vs. Capcom 1 & 2, and Tekken Tag 2 would always be in a personal top 10. I love those games. However, not everyone likes fighters, or understand how punishment works, or much anything else about how fighting games work.

I'd never recommend someone try Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. The first time they get put up against a half-decent Sentinel, they're going to get their entire team slaughtered.

I like fighters, but, I like all sorts of games. Perhaps even games people hate. Like Beyond: Two Souls. I did not like Mario 64 when I first played it. Super Smash brothers still hasn't gotten me to like it, but I've tried them all, except the Wii U game.

Some people would say Call of Duty, or Halo 2 belongs in the list somewhere. We all like different things, and that's the way it should be.

But, I could say "Marvel Vs. Capcom: Origins" then, someone goes out, downloads it, and just happens to run into me and you know what I do? I know he's a broken character, but, I like using Red Venom. I also know some very damaging combos with megaman that includes multiple grabs. If you don't tech, or grab, you're going to lose about 75% health. If you do get free, I'll simply do something else.

But, that isn't fun to everyone.

I like Sonic CD. I know there's people that hate that game, because it's a sequel to Sonic 1, but it goes into a different direction than Sonic 2 did. I don't like Sonic 2 as much as Sonic CD. But I like Sonic 2 more than Sonic 1. And Sonic 3 & Knuckles is better than all of them.

I like RPG games too, but I dont think any of them would be good enough for me to personally have on a top 10 list.

Neodegenerate said:
AZWification said:

Super Mario Galaxy is the only correct answer..

I played that game for 10 minutes and returned it.  Could not get into it at all.

I'm very sad to hear that.. It's my favorite game of all time... Once you get used to everything it's an amazing game! :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Neodegenerate said:
AZWification said:

I played that game for 10 minutes and returned it.  Could not get into it at all.

It takes 10 minutes to get through the opening story.  You could only have played one level.  So many surprises left.  I don't know what kind of games you usually play, but I think you made a mistake.

AZWification said:
Neodegenerate said:
AZWification said:

I'm very sad to hear that.. It's my favorite game of all time... Once you get used to everything it's an amazing game! :/

I hear that from a ton of people.  I recall spinning around a planet for a few minutes and thinking "I am not giving myself motion sickness to play a video game" and packing it up.  Who knows, maybe one day I will give it another go.

Rather than double, to respond the the second quote:  I didn't even get through one level.  Earliest I ever threw in the towel on a game in my life.

Around the Network

Shenmue............ ahead of its time.

Super Mario Bros
Super Mario World
Super Mario 64
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Goldeneye
For me 5 of the most important games of all time

Ronster316 said:
Shenmue............ ahead of its time.

Nr. 6

Maybe Wii Sports as Nr. 7^^

ocarina of time

RenCutypoison said:
ktay95 said:

Sayo no Uta

Monster Girl Quest

Pffff, please. Cross Days >>>>>>>>>>> Monster Girl Quest.

Neodegenerate said:
AZWification said:

I hear that from a ton of people.  I recall spinning around a planet for a few minutes and thinking "I am not giving myself motion sickness to play a video game" and packing it up.  Who knows, maybe one day I will give it another go.

Rather than double, to respond the the second quote:  I didn't even get through one level.  Earliest I ever threw in the towel on a game in my life.

I see.. Hopefully you will give Mario Galaxy another try in the future!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---