By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats the one game that should be in everyones top10 list ?

good pick ?

yes 42 53.85%

no 19 24.36%

heres mine 17 21.79%

Total:78

So in your opinion whats the one game that should be in everyone's top10 list ?

imo its Super Mario 64 simply because its a timeless masterpiece has done so much for gaming in general and is loved by many.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Any of the two Bayonetta's should make it. I don't care if you haven't played it, finish the story of both before you die!

And at least 1 Zelda.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. It might not be a classic of the yesteryear, but it's a contemporary classic and masterpiece. Flawless? No. But it has the makings of what a good game can be.

At least one game from the God of War (3), Bioshock (1), Mass Effect (2), Elder Scrolls (Skyrim), Red Dead (Redemption), Uncharted (2), Gears of War (1), LittleBigPlanet (2) and Castlevania (LoS) series. Also The Last of Us.

Basically everyone's top 10 should be my top 10! ;O

Knights of the Old Republic or Baldur's Gate 2.

Around the Network

Super Mario 64 for sure.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Metal Gear Solid (1).

Mario Galaxy

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Atleast one Zelda game and one Mario game. I vote for Ocarina of Time (with the 3DS-version being the best) and Super Mario Galaxy. Those two games are simply perfect in terms of quality.

If we on the other hand take into account what a game has meant for gaming as a whole, I'd probably also put Super Mario 64 on such a list along with Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda for NES.

It has to be Super Mario Bros.