By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats the one game that should be in everyones top10 list ?

good pick ?

yes 42 53.85%

no 19 24.36%

heres mine 17 21.79%

Total:78

Mario 64 is a pretty safe bet, or anything else really.
Not shunning other games, but a game like Mario 64 is one that is generally loved by all gamer types, and was/is just amazing.

Around the Network

At least one Zelda game.

Super Mario Galaxy!

Last of Us ¬ FF7 for me, and for real i don't liked any 3D mario at all or zelda for the matter :'(

Don't know how many will agree with me, but I say Final Fantasy VII...many say it's over rated but it did help make JRPG's popular in general and had good storytelling in my opinion.
Other than that I'd also have to say Zelda Ocarina of Time ^_^ just because it helped shape the gaming industry going forward with it's graphics and battle system.

Around the Network

Xenogears.

I agree that every game I've seen posted so far is amazing (or from the 80% or so that I've played).
But if you're picking a top 10 for EVERYONE, you're counting every type of gamer.

Mario 64, or as someone mentioned the original Mario Bros. Something that everyone can play and enjoy. Hard to argue the greatness there.

I disagree with almost everyone in this thread...does that make me a bad person?

I don't know if there is such a thing. I mean, a top 10 game for everyone? I'll tell you now, there are no Mario games in my top 10, or platformers period.

Even some of my favorite games, like Final Fantasy Tactics, Ico, Final Fantasy VI, Personal 4 Golden, or Valkyria Chronicles, I know these are mostly niche titles that won't appeal to everyone.

The closest I can think of would probably be The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. It is hard to imagine anyone disliking that game.

sundin13 said:
I disagree with almost everyone in this thread...does that make me a bad person?

No. Its actually very healthy to disagree with people and you wont need games like brain training/age

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.