By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the Xbone beat the PS4 worldwide next week? (W.E 8th November) UPDATE: RESULTS ARE IN!

Will it?

Yes, Xbone will win 121 17.93%

No, PS4 will win 495 73.33%

See resultz 55 8.15%

Total:671

I think X1 will outsell the PS4 in the US, but WW..there's no chance the X1 will be the winner. Hopefully Sony responds to this by giving out some awesome bundles/deals in the US this holiday. They're way too comfortable in their position right now.

Around the Network

Nah I still think PS4 wins because it has a stranglehold on Europe.

xbone may well take the US, but the ps4 will likely pull out world wide in the end.

In the US X1 has a legitimate chance to finally win a week! Still not convinced it will win November NPD though. As for WW, absolutely no way. MS might have america duped but the rest of the world knows where to go for games:)

Globally in USA maybe, Globally as in WW no chance.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Wow..the 3x multiplier for the U.S. I was using to base this on has just been proven right by M$! Gonna be a very interesting week

It will be close. Strong sales in the US should tip it in favour of the X1. Guessing a 50k+ lead

How many times does this thread need to be posted?! The answer won't change! PS4, now quit doin' it.

With the lack of a good PS4 exclusive to go up against Halo, and the momentum of Sunset Overdrive, it just might do it this week.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

man-bear-pig said:

Wow..the 3x multiplier for the U.S. I was using to base this on has just been proven right by M$! Gonna be a very interesting week

I am sure they will win the US but I do not think triple of what they sold the week ebfore would be enough. Because it says nothing of what the PS4 sales would be. I think while the Us numbers will be AMAZING the PS4 will also have some very good US numbers as well. And with the EU/ROW/Japan numbers they should win WW imo.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23