By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the Xbone beat the PS4 worldwide next week? (W.E 8th November) UPDATE: RESULTS ARE IN!

Will it?

Yes, Xbone will win 121 17.93%

No, PS4 will win 495 73.33%

See resultz 55 8.15%

Total:671

PS4 will take WW. US will probably go to the XB1 but i think the difference won't be much.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

I doubt it wins even in the US.

I voted XBO because I wasn't careful enough to read the title. I hadn't seen an XBO > PS4 WW prediction in a while so I assumed it was just USA

Most certainly not WW. Not in even close. I believe the XBox One will win US next week though.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

At this point are people seriously going to argue over the weekly numbers posted here? Especially during the holidays? Especially after the number of adjustments? Especially after the questionable adjustments? Especially after the discrepancies in stock versus sold across all consoles?

I mean, everyone will freak out then two weeks later the entire argument could be reversed based on adjustments without explanation. It just seems pointless at this time to hang on weekly numbers given the circumstances.

Around the Network

No, PS4 is a beast. It sells so much even without any big exclusives.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Isn't it like 4 or 5:1 ratio in Europe most weeks? Not sure if US can make up for that

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

walsufnir said:

As if anyone needed a reminder from you but whatever. Opinions are opinions, no matter how many people have the same opinion. I hope that's not new to you, otherwise make it a +2.

Not sure why you're so upset if opinions are so normal to have? And what's with the plus 1 and 2 there, you trying to say you're good at math or something?

I think PS4 wins the nov 8th week, but XB1 will grab the Nov 15th week with the Halo and AC:U releases.

well for Nov 1 vgcz has: xbox @145k and ps4 @260k.

so my prediction:

xbox @155k and ps4 @255k and numbers for november 1st get adjusted down to make it look like sales went up by ~30% WoW.

you'll make fun of me now but when i'm the one who's right...