By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the Xbone beat the PS4 worldwide next week? (W.E 8th November) UPDATE: RESULTS ARE IN!

Will it?

Yes, Xbone will win 121 17.93%

No, PS4 will win 495 73.33%

See resultz 55 8.15%

Total:671

I'm going to say no, I think there's a high chance of XB1 beating in the PS4 in the U.S. but the gap is just to big in the EU. if we go by VGC number ending Nov. 1 we have 260,00(PS4) to 145,000(Xb1) that already a 115,000 gap.even if the PS4 somehow sold the same amount, for the XB1 to overcome that would be something we didn't see in the Titanfall week or the kintectless SKU model. and we have to consider that though MS has an offical CoD bundle, CoD always boost all consoles.

I'm going with:
295K PS4
225k XB1

Edit: and I think I'm being quite conservative with my PS4 prediction

Around the Network

I'm not going to even try guess numbers because VGchartz are not right to begin with. But my prediction is the easy and safe bet. PS4 to win again.

USA: not a clue
WWS: PS4 easily.

The PS5 Exists. 

Ps4 will win WW hands down, this will not be a landslide like the other 10 months of the year... X1 will win USA and will have a good number, but Ps4 will win by a margin of at least 20%.

In the US? It's gonna be very close, but the PS4 will outsell the X1 by a very small margin. Worldwide? Definitely not. maybe Sony's reasoning is to release good bundles on places where the standalone PS4 was expensive at launch in comparison to the US, where it was cheaper. That's just me.

Around the Network

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Nope

It'll be close numbers between the ps4 and the xbox>

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

My prediction is for Xbox win by small margin in US but still loose on WW (blame Europe for that). but my hearth really want PS4 to win in US, but that's just to difficult if we considered how strong Xbox One campaign in US with their price and games exclusive marketing, and many loyal fans is in US. If PS4 has more compelling first party like in 2015 line up maybe PS4 had a chance, but remember that's just my prediction

bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:

As if anyone needed a reminder from you but whatever. Opinions are opinions, no matter how many people have the same opinion. I hope that's not new to you, otherwise make it a +2.

Not sure why you're so upset if opinions are so normal to have? And what's with the plus 1 and 2 there, you trying to say you're good at math or something?

I am not even remotely upset, why do you think so? Just in the case you learned something new today, I am very happy for you. Keep up the good work! Perhaps other stats get improved, too? I would be very glad to help you on this project.

But this is getting way too off-topic with you (again) so don't hesitate to drop me a pn.

walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:

As if anyone needed a reminder from you but whatever. Opinions are opinions, no matter how many people have the same opinion. I hope that's not new to you, otherwise make it a +2.

Not sure why you're so upset if opinions are so normal to have? And what's with the plus 1 and 2 there, you trying to say you're good at math or something?

I am not even remotely upset, why do you think so? Just in the case you learned something new today, I am very happy for you. Keep up the good work! Perhaps other stats get improved, too? I would be very glad to help you on this project.

But this is getting way too off-topic with you (again) so don't hesitate to drop me a pn.

I'm not sure you're one to learn stuff from, but you can convince yourself of that. Also why are you continuously talking about everything but the comment itself if you're so worried about going off topic. And could you elaborate what "stat" needs to be improved? Maybe you could answer without atracking my persona next time..