By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the Xbone beat the PS4 worldwide next week? (W.E 8th November) UPDATE: RESULTS ARE IN!

Will it?

Yes, Xbone will win 121 17.93%

No, PS4 will win 495 73.33%

See resultz 55 8.15%

Total:671
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
I doubt so sadly. PS4 will definitely be the best selling console this gen. But Xbone will continue to get good deals and thus sales so 3rd party support won't drop but the userbase will be not as big as PS4.

Nothing sad about it. It's a good a thing.

That's how opinions work. +1 Wisdom has been given today.

Around the Network

In US could be a yes. Worldwide probably not and I'm nice here.

walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
I doubt so sadly. PS4 will definitely be the best selling console this gen. But Xbone will continue to get good deals and thus sales so 3rd party support won't drop but the userbase will be not as big as PS4.

Exactly. Which is why i liked to remind you that the sad part you mentioned is just you.

As usual, far more weight given to US sales significance than is true of reality. Even a comfortable win in the US, which I would expect, is not going to offset all of Europe, Asia and the RotW.

bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:
bubblegamer said:
walsufnir said:

Exactly. Which is why i liked to remind you that the sad part you mentioned is just you.

As if anyone needed a reminder from you but whatever. Opinions are opinions, no matter how many people have the same opinion. I hope that's not new to you, otherwise make it a +2.

Around the Network

Well we can expect the PS4 to sell 300-350k. The Xbox One should get close to 200k but considering the big debut for AW and the completely inescapable conclusion that PS4 will carry Europe by a sizable margin, its going to be PS4. The only way for Xbox One to win a week is for them to make serious headway into Europe.

If you were in charge of XBOX, what would you do to get more European support?

Even if PS4 have a decrease in sales it will win yet.

Xbone will sell like 200k next week.

PS4 is too big in europe I believe.

Xbox One will win in America. Will sell well in Europe as it usually does but still be outsold by a marginal deficit to PS4 in Europe. Add in Japan and yeah.

US. Probably. WW. Hell no. People seem to think MS are the only ones pulling punches to push consoles this season. Sony is doing quite a bit themselves; they just try quite as hard since the PS4 has proven to be able to sell on it's own merit, let alone the bundles and discounts it'll be receiving as well. Gonna be a very interesting month, regardless.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

PS4 is undetracked.
October NPD will confirmed.
Next week PS4 will sell 400,000 to 450,000... if not more. ( 600,000 is possibily)

In any case, will be a nice week even for XOne, and yes, i said that in the US will sell little more than PS4.