By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub gamespot review - 5 / 10

Anyway I'm sure most people expect average scores for this game so it's not like this is surprising.

Around the Network

was expecting it to be nothing more than a racer.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Essh, thats too bad

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

After the 6 for Alien Isolation, Gamespot are forever on my shitlist for reviews and site in general. Racing games are like sports games imo in the sense that they shouldn't really get ''reviews''. The average ones are always the same as each other and you only get a gem once a year or maybe once every 2 years.

A racer that plays like a racer and actually demands you stay on the road and avoid other cars. Since when have those two points become huge negatives. Enough with the corner cutting and bumper car attitude. They do have to get the penalties right though. Maybe a patch will refine them.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:

snip

Comparing to Forza H2 i must admit , Driveclub lack of inovative or what people say new thing to explore on racing genre, the racing games is already lack of inovation it self , and Driveclub is just showing the degradation of racing genre on general. Even FH2 which has some fun area (exploration ) on it feel a little bit repetive. This even worse with lack of car, lack of costumization on engine and car performance on Driveclub. With hype and big marketing they gave to this games , a lot of hope from people who expecting this games since it was revealed last year and got delayed. Sure the graphic is top noth and defining a true next gen graphic . I am sure when console player expecting a game they need more then GRAPHIC, the need the most fundamental thing which are INOVATION, REPLAYABILITY, A LOT OF CONTENT, AND FUN. I hope the next GT7 will bring something new to the racing genre.

RealGamingExpert said:
Gamespot reviews are a joke anyway.

It's not like the other reviews are ultra-positive or something.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Gamespot gave "gone home" a 9/10, you can't trust those click baiting SJW assholes, I'm not saying Driveclub is perfect but is beter to judge it yourselves since is free with PS Plus.

daredevil.shark said:

Just saw this at twitter. BTW paul is driveclub game director. Damn.

Didn't make this but damn -

I don't see a point to this. He has his own opinion.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

kljesta64 said:
was expecting it to be nothing more than a racer.

I was expecting zombies tbh

The One and Only

VizionEck.com