By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub gamespot review - 5 / 10

AZWification said:
RealGamingExpert said:
Gamespot reviews are a joke anyway.

It's not like the other reviews are ultra-positive or something.

Some are very positive

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Goatseye said:

TLOU doesn't interest me as I don't own a PS platform.

And that's the only game you gonna throw on this conversation because Killzone, Knack & Infamous have all been about shininess and no substance.

All had massive hype about their looks but they never talk about their gameplay before launch.

Take your xbox and stick it up your butthole. Of course you only hear of graphics, because it's all you want to read. Meanwhile KZ and Infamous are better than the entire XB1 library, but you wouldn't know cause you're too worried being a fanboy.

Ninsect said:
AZWification said:

Some are very positive

"Some" being, of course, the keyword here.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Ninsect said:
AZWification said:

Some are very positive

"Some" being, of course, the keyword here.

Yes, your point being? You said "it's not like the other reviews are ultra-positive or something", which is a generalization. There are quite a few 80+ scores. 5/10 is the lowest so right now you're looking at the extreme of the scores.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I've played a bunch of games with average reviews and enjoyed them, scores are scores and people shouldn't be so hung up on them, whether they be high or low (or "low" in many cases). That said; I don't think this game is for me at all, regardless of reviews.

Around the Network

I knew this game will not be that great, like one said to much talk about graphics, and to little content added.
The most irritating thing is when Forza 5 arrived, to many people attacked the game because it have "little content" (what was true but it has A LOT more content then Driveclub).
Where are those people to say the same for Driveclub. Ohh i know, they are fanboys, and will never attack his beloved console.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Busted said:
So according to my friend Kevin here, it is just a pretty Need For Speed III
so much for next gen racing

A pretty Need for Speed III would be incredible. El Nino FTW!

Unlike NFSIII though, this game appears to be bland and boring. Really sucks about the AI too, there's nothing shittier in racing games than boring AI that just plows along one set line the entire time. And the game penalizing you for its own idiocy just seems like it would be really frustrating.

Should have made Motorstorm PS4 instead.

F Yeah!

Goatseye said:
celador said:
Goatseye said:

That has been their music for a while.

As soon as they rattle the shiny keys ,people forget about the gameplay and start clicking that pre-order button.

Yeah that is all Sony do.  It's not as if TLoU scored higher than any X1 exclsuive has in years.  

And that's the only game you gonna throw on this conversation because Killzone, Knack & Infamous have all been about shininess and no substance.

All had massive hype about their looks but they never talk about their gameplay before launch.

Which is completely untrue. Buf if you don't care about PS systems or games then why are you even in the thread?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Its sounds like their saying there is no place for this kind of hybrid sim vs casual racer? Not enough frills but not enough nitty gritty either.

EyeSpyeGoats said:
Goatseye said:

Take your xbox and stick it up your butthole. Of course you only hear of graphics, because it's all you want to read. Meanwhile KZ and Infamous are better than the entire XB1 library, but you wouldn't know cause you're too worried being a fanboy.

LOL. You made my afternoon.