By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub gamespot review - 5 / 10

Zoombael said:
haqqaton said:
Intrinsic said:
so this game is bad because its challenging and the AI is agressive when racing?

Ah well... I will wait for user reviews. Its getting really hard to trust these publications these days.

6.3 on user score so far: http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/driveclub

So... it seems true.

LoL

one of those credible "critics" (1/10) wrote

quote: "the game is linear, you can not leave the track, where the level of realism?

yeah... so true. :D

That counts as 1/288 ~ 0,35% of the score. Take it out and the score remains 6.3 (probably).

Around the Network

I like Gamespot reviews but they are usually more critical and less generous with their scores than anyone else.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

how much does MS pay GS to give 5s and 6s to every big game for the PS4? Or an 8 to TLOU:R? Just wondering.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

-mod edit-

EyeSpyeGoats said:

Grasping at straws now. Admit it you don't know anything about the games you hate on because you're a fanboy and don't even try to know anything about them, as you've already demonstrated. Like that Chu retard or whatever in the other topic that didn't even know DC had a point system. You're all a bunch of pathetic fanboys.

Point systems account for what? Sim racer?

I'm not trying to bash your plastic bocks frand. I'm just saying how I see Sony games trend and advertising.

If you don't agree with me just say it. I love discussions, I always learn.

Now you're stalking me, I'm starting to believe you're obsessed with me... bruh!

Around the Network
bigjon said:
how much does MS pay GS to give 5s and 6s to every big game for the PS4? Or an 8 to TLOU:R? Just wondering.

Gamespot usually scores games lower than everyone else. Besides, they give Xbo exclusives low scores as well. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Yeah not really a big deal for me anyways. I'm just waiting for Gran Turismo 7.

bigjon said:

That's an ugly thing to say. You have to have proof.

Locking by request of the OP.

Signature goes here!

MoHasanie said:
bigjon said:

Gamespot usually scores games lower than everyone else. Besides, they give Xbo exclusives low scores as well. 

They gave Titanfall a 9, a game that does not even have any campaign. They gave Destiny(generally accepted to be a more important game for the PS4 than XB1) a 6 and their main reason was the lack of a good story.......

They gave the TLOU:R an 8..... that alone says alot. I think it is the next to worst review (think one of those euro sits gave it a 7).  

Besides that they do seem to just slap an 8 on every with a random 9 for a game like Diablo 3 UUE (dont under how this gets a 9 but they gave 8s to a lot of other games)

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut