By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bungie and Activision are looking deep for good review scores

Oh man that's just adorable, really.

Reminds me of when Bluray covers have one liners from some random no name reviewer on it. "Best thriller since Se7en!" - Betsy, line cook at Ruby Tuesdays in Altoona, Alabama

Around the Network

Wow, now that is kind of desperate.

Ka-pi96 said:
I didn't even know the sun, mirror etc even reveiwed games.

They only really review big releases like ya CoDs ya Halos and ya Marios

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

DucksUnlimited said:
The opinions of the people writing reviews matter more if the website they're writing for is more popular? Is that what you're trying to say here?

He's saying there's more of them. For every positive review for destiny from an unpopular reviewer, there are at least three more negative reviews from an unpopular reviewer, the point is, it's easier to find good reviews if you're less selective.

Squeezol said:
National Post? O_o

Like I said, D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.I.O.N.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

This is what Activision looks like right now. Like they give a damn about what you guys think they did it with Titanfall and they did it with Destiny. and you guys keep buying their games. I don't think you should blame Activision they're a business. You're the one who is hyping and buying these crappy games.

^^^^^^

Titanfall was EA. And the press hyped Titanfall on their own after E3 2013. It has the highest fps meta this gen so far right? Destiny though is a very boring game of which Warframe is much better.

Damn, we should've known earlier! Just imagine one of us could've been on this wall with a user review. Of course only if you had liked the game ;)

PullusPardus said:

This is what Activision looks like right now. Like they give a damn about what you guys think they did it with Titanfall and they did it with Destiny. and you guys keep buying their games. I don't think you should blame Activision they're a business. You're the one who is hyping and buying these crappy games.

Acti hasn't made its money back yet.

Vena said:

Acti hasn't made its money back yet.

Shipped numbers pulled in about $500mil in the first 24...it has easily made its money back by now

https://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/destiny-tops--500-million-in-day-one-sales-to-stores-162745164.html