By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bungie and Activision are looking deep for good review scores

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2hn1rv/destiny_scraping_the_bottom_of_the_ratings_barrel/

Around the Network

The opinions of the people writing reviews matter more if the website they're writing for is more popular? Is that what you're trying to say here?

LOL, wow, they are getting pretty desperate. I haven't even heard of most of those sites.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

DucksUnlimited said:
The opinions of the people writing reviews matter more if the website they're writing for is more popular? Is that what you're trying to say here?

Pedigree my friend.

Most of those are obscure.

Around the Network

I see nothing wrong here. I read reviews from Biogamer Girl all the time

POE said:
DucksUnlimited said:

Pedigree my friend.

Except that means literally nothing in matters of opinion.

DucksUnlimited said:
POE said:
DucksUnlimited said:

Pedigree my friend.

you didn't know that being popular instantly means you have something more valuable to say?

DucksUnlimited said:
POE said:
DucksUnlimited said:

Pedigree my friend.

So you wouldn't find it at all silly if they just put:

"10/10 - Some random guy at a gas station"

Opinions are opinions man

No, pedigree matters...when it comes to critical reception

Lolll, they sure are desperate

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850