By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bungie and Activision are looking deep for good review scores

Mystro-Sama said:
Those sites that gave out those 4 perfect scores need to shut down lol

A few of them are actually print newspapers. The Sun still needs shutting down as a paper though.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

I played Warfame and Destiny the same day both first time. Tried to like Destiny but it is really boring. Whats concerning for me is that Warframes missions are a lot more varied and Clan vs Clan is nowhere in Destiny. And Warframe is FREE.

Warframe is better in every way than Destiny except visuals. And yet some people are giving Destiny a free pass. When theres a better Space Marine MMOActionGame out there for free.

pokoko said:
Am I missing some hidden context somewhere? What, exactly, am I looking at?

Another "destiny is bad stop buying and enjoying it" thread.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

95 from Biogamer Girl?

Sold!

Really, how pathetic.

DucksUnlimited said:
The opinions of the people writing reviews matter more if the website they're writing for is more popular? Is that what you're trying to say here?

Yes. that's also why we don't take review scores from youtube comments and spam mails.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
pokoko said:
Am I missing some hidden context somewhere? What, exactly, am I looking at?

Another "destiny is bad stop buying and enjoying it" thread.

This.

Thanks jlmurph!

Destiny is getting great reviews from non specialized news media (just look at who gave it a perfect 100) and casual users. It makes them feel deep and even a little "hardcore" without excessive complications.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Squeezol said:
National Post? O_o

It's a Canadian (Conservative) newspaper. Their video game reviews are found on the Financial Post section of their website, for some reason. Nevertheless, when it comes to video games the NP is like your one friend who can find joy in any type of games, http://www.metacritic.com/publication/post-arcade-national-post.

A 95 from Pocket Lint!? That game is a masterpiece!

Seriously though, these obscure sources are about as credible to me as any big name gaming site/magazine. I couldn't care less about any of their opinions.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Some small names on there but also some good scores from bigger places like game informer.