By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo tweets list of upcoming Wii U games(2014/2015)

PwerlvlAmy said:
curl-6 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
If Nintendo makes this my 2015, I will be happy

Splatoon
Mario Maker
Kirby
Yoshi's Wooly World
Star Fox
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fatal Frame 5
Zelda U

SMT X FE
Mario Party 10
Mario vs Donkey Kong(forgot its name)

that's 11 games that we KNOW about. If they announce some new stuff and put Pokken Fighters on console in 2015 along with it then 2015 would be stacked

but who knows what will happen to these titles in all honesty

I'd be damn happy with this lineup, but I don't expect the bolded ones to make 2015 sadly. 2016 most likely, I reckon.

I'd say Fatal Frame 5 has the better chance of releasing in 2015 over Zelda. Zelda is the biggest title Nintendo has created and its ''open world''. Knowing how Nintendo is with their own quality control,it would be safe to assume it would be pushed back since this is their first time doing something this ambitious for them.

Fatal Frame  5 however is done. Its releasing this month in Japan. Chances of localizing it in 2015 are pretty high

I hope you're right, but the pessimist in me is skeptical. :(

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Splatoon
Mario Maker
Kirby
Yoshi's Wooly World
Star Fox
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fatal Frame 5
Zelda U

SMT X FE
Mario Party 10

that's 11 games that we KNOW about. If they announce some new stuff and put Pokken Fighters on console in 2015 along with it then 2015 would be stacked

I'd be damn happy with this lineup, but I don't expect the bolded ones to make 2015 sadly. 2016 most likely, I reckon.

I really don't want Zelda U to get delayed.....

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
curl-6 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Splatoon
Mario Maker
Kirby
Yoshi's Wooly World
Star Fox
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fatal Frame 5
Zelda U

SMT X FE
Mario Party 10

I really don't want Zelda U to get delayed.....

Me neither, but it's an HD-level open world game, which take a long time to make, plus it's Nintendo, who take forever to make almost anything these days.

1st half of 2015 is lacking system sellers. I'll get Yoshi for sure, and probably Splatoon but I don't see people rushing to buy a Wii U for those titles listed in 1st half.

My 8th gen collection

ICStats said:
1st half of 2015 is lacking system sellers. I'll get Yoshi for sure, and probably Splatoon but I don't see people rushing to buy a Wii U for those titles listed in 1st half.

no but the key factor here is that its actual games

looking at 2014 we got like 2 games in 6 months. The list above is definitely a HUGE improvement lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Mario Party?

Fatal Frame V will probably come around whenever the Hollywood movie is done.

Usually lower budget Hollywood movies take 2 months to shoot or so and need another couple of months in post production.

Will smash be out in time for Black Friday? If not xbone will smash it

I guess people here don't care about what's there, more about what's not. -_-

Read title, thought "they can fit all their games in one tweet?" XD