By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo tweets list of upcoming Wii U games(2014/2015)

RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

Mario Party was good only during the N64 days if you ask me..

I don't agree with that! My favourite ones are 4 and 5 and they were both on the GC!

MP1 wasn't all that great btw.

For me it was! Also, MP4 was decent at best and Mp5 was when the downfall of the franchise really started! Just my opinion though..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

decent list as its mostly nintendo only thats making games for wii u

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I feel like Nintendo needs more 1st party studios. They need to increase they're output when they're almost the only one making AAA games for their system.

OT: Decent list, but I doubt all of those 2015 releases will actually be 2015 releases.

Teeqoz said:
OT: Decent list, but I doubt all of those 2015 releases will actually be 2015 releases.

Not all 2015 releases are listed on that chart anyways so it will likely more than even out

Teeqoz said:
I feel like Nintendo needs more 1st party studios. They need to increase they're output when they're almost the only one making AAA games for their system.

Yessir. They should have realized this no later than 2009, in my opinion, but better late than never.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
KylieDog said:
Taking bets this is actually a list of 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 games.

I'd bite.

I def would agree the list is for 2014, 2015 and 2016     Could something slide to 2017 - nothing would surprise me

we don t even have release dates for Smash and Toad and they are supposed to be out in a few months 

KylieDog said:
Taking bets this is actually a list of 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 games.

Doubt anything major will release after holidays 2016 since that is when Nintendo's next console is expected.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Dunban67 said:

I def would agree the list is for 2014, 2015 and 2016     Could something slide to 2017 - nothing would surprise me

we don t even have release dates for Smash and Toad and they are supposed to be out in a few months 

2017 is the reason I'd bite. I can see one or two of the titles sliding to '16, but not '17.

noname2200 said:
Dunban67 said:

2017 is the reason I'd bite. I can see one or two of the titles sliding to '16, but not '17.

Yes 17 might be a stretch  but think several of the 1st half 2015 will push to 2nd half 2015 and between 1/3 and 1/2 of 2nd half 2015 will push to 2016 

at e3 Myamoto said they were still looking for a developer for Starfox -  I don t see one of thier major franchise s being developed and released in less than 1.5 years 

Where is SMTxFE!?!?!