By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo tweets list of upcoming Wii U games(2014/2015)

AZWification said:
DélioPT said:
What i find really strange is Mario Party 10 and Watch Dogs, missing.
Nintendo forgetting one of their games? Watch Dogs also absent from the list?

I really hope it`s just a mistake.

Mario Party has been pretty irrelevant for quite a while now, so I can't blame Ninty for forgettign about MP10..

:D

It`s surprising nontheless. Specially if you consider the amiibo integration.

Around the Network

Does anyone else think this list implies that Captain Toad is releasing before Smash?

Guess they haven't nailed down release windows for Devil's Third or Mario Party 10 yet. Or Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensai, for that matter.

Plus I'll wager there's multiple games coming next year that haven't been revealed yet.

I hope the demo of Project Robot was an older version of the game because it looked like that game needed a lot more work.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

They desperately need Smash to launch before Black Friday, Otherwise there's nothing to sell Wii U's for that crucial late November period. Sonic Boom certainly won't do the trick.

Around the Network

PwerlvlAmy said:

Project Giant Robot

Project Guard 

They serious? Both games looks like indie shit. These "games" must be replaced with Fatal Frame 5 and Devil's Third respectively.

AZWification said:
Sh1nn said:
no watch dogs ?

It apparently got cancelled!

No, it was always cancelled :(.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Xenoblade and Zelda needs to release in the first half.
They are really taking way too long with this. I hope its worth it.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Boberkun said:

PwerlvlAmy said:

Project Giant Robot

Project Guard 

They serious? Both games looks like indie shit. These "games" must be replaced with Fatal Frame 5 and Devil's Third respectively.

Amen.

It was painful watching them get demoed at E3. So awkward, slapdash, and amateur.

Meanwhile we have FF5, which looks amazing, sitting idle on the bench.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
AZWification said:
Sh1nn said:
no watch dogs ?

It apparently got cancelled!

No, it was always cancelled :(.

Or not? http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/09/ubisofts_latest_uk_release_schedule_still_shows_watch_dogs_wii_u_as_tbc

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it does get cancelled though, I'm amazed it hasn't been already. Maybe they've reached the point of no return, where they may as well try to get back what they can for their investment, however little.