By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo tweets list of upcoming Wii U games(2014/2015)

DélioPT said:
AZWification said:

Mario Party has been pretty irrelevant for quite a while now, so I can't blame Ninty for forgettign about MP10..

:D

It`s surprising nontheless. Specially if you consider the amiibo integration.

Leaving jokes aside, you're certainly right! It does seem kinda weird! :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

interesting....
zelda is holding!

Switch!!!

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
AZWification said:

It apparently got cancelled!

No, it was always cancelled :(.

Ubisoft says that the WiiU version is still a thing, but I don't think trusting Ubisoft is the best thing to do in this case..

Out of the entire list m only interested in Bayo 2, X and Zelda. Two of which don't even have release dates.

This list is quite poor tbh, shows the importance of third party multiplats

AZWification said:

Ubisoft says that the WiiU version is still a thing, but I don't think trusting Ubisoft is the best thing to do in this case..

The Wii U version of Watch Dogs is our Last Guardian. ;) (Or would that be FAST Racing Neo?)

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
AZWification said:

The Wii U version of Watch Dogs is our Last Guardian. ;) (Or would that be FAST Racing Neo?)

Nah... Fast Racing Neo will eventually come out! Besides, aren't the devs showing the first screenshots this month?

AZWification said:
curl-6 said:

Nah... Fast Racing Neo will eventually come out! Besides, aren't the devs showing the first screenshots this month?

Yeah, I was just joking about it having been announced so long ago yet we still haven't seen anything... just like Watch Dogs U. XD

If Nintendo makes this my 2015, I will be happy

Splatoon
Mario Maker
Kirby
Yoshi's Wooly World
Star Fox
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fatal Frame 5
Zelda U
SMT X FE
Mario Party 10
Mario vs Donkey Kong(forgot its name)

that's 11 games that we KNOW about. If they announce some new stuff and put Pokken Fighters on console in 2015 along with it then 2015 would be stacked

but who knows what will happen to these titles in all honesty

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:

Splatoon
Mario Maker
Kirby
Yoshi's Wooly World
Star Fox
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fatal Frame 5
Zelda U

SMT X FE
Mario Party 10

that's 11 games that we KNOW about. If they announce some new stuff and put Pokken Fighters on console in 2015 along with it then 2015 would be stacked

I'd be damn happy with this lineup, but I don't expect the bolded ones to make 2015 sadly. 2016 most likely, I reckon.

curl-6 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Splatoon
Mario Maker
Kirby
Yoshi's Wooly World
Star Fox
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Fatal Frame 5
Zelda U

SMT X FE
Mario Party 10

I'd be damn happy with this lineup, but I don't expect the bolded ones to make 2015 sadly. 2016 most likely, I reckon.

I'd say Fatal Frame 5 has the better chance of releasing in 2015 over Zelda. Zelda is the biggest title Nintendo has created and its ''open world''. Knowing how Nintendo is with their own quality control,it would be safe to assume it would be pushed back since this is their first time doing something this ambitious for them.

Fatal Frame  5 however is done. Its releasing this month in Japan. Chances of localizing it in 2015 are pretty high

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick