By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [UPDATE] Marth/Villager/WiiFitTrainer Amiibos Currently SOLD OUT! (Amazon US)

I'd like to see what they do in games before I order some.

It's normal to be up the charts immediately after they're listed but let's see where they settle.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
I'll probably pick up Mario, Link, Samus, Pika, Kirby, and WFT... I'm weak :(

Wallets will cry this Year if your a nintendo fan :'-(

ICStats said:
I'd like to see what they do in games before I order some.

I want some just for the fact that you can train them to be better than Lvl 9 CPUs, which will make practicing solo 1v1s much more interesting

tbone51 said:

Anybody ordering these things yet? If so who?

Also if not yet, who will you be ordering First?

Not yet, but I'm ordering Marth right when I get home. For my sister. She loves marth. 

that puts my total over 1k gonna be spent between sept and dec...damn lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

WiiFit Trainer deserves more love. Getting her.

NickK said:
Still do not know how it is gonna work but looks promising!!

DK for me!

p.s. In Australia, $29 each.

I hear you guys pay more for games and stuff in general. Why are things so expensive in Australia?

KLAMarine said:
NickK said:
Still do not know how it is gonna work but looks promising!!

DK for me!

p.s. In Australia, $29 each.

I hear you guys pay more for games and stuff in general. Why are things so expensive in Australia?

profit margins need to be padded due to less sales. apthough lately I can get most games for 70 or below brand new so its not really an issue anymore. 

amiibos are 17.95 in au by the way dunno where the 29 number came from 

Ive said it since their announcement, amiibo's will be the thorn in the xbox one's side as far as trying for second place.
If we get to spring 2015 and xbox one is still significantly behind WiiU, I think it's safe to assume it always will be.

I don't know if I'm just a nutty but why does the PSN cards look like condom packs in there? "Games so hardcore you'll need protection?"