By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [UPDATE] Marth/Villager/WiiFitTrainer Amiibos Currently SOLD OUT! (Amazon US)

DialgaMarine said:
archer9234 said:
DialgaMarine said:
I still don't understand these things. How exactly do they work? I mean all of these are characters already in the game.

Think of them as cheat codes. You unlock things not allowed normally through the game. Like a boosted stat or certain costum. Anything.

So it's an overpriced physical DLC that looks cool?

That's not how it really works though...

I could explain it, but it will be easier to just post a link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odUjMhc6YgU

I'll leave it up to you if it's overpriced or not, but it doesn't work like DLC.

Around the Network
DialgaMarine said:
archer9234 said:
DialgaMarine said:
I still don't understand these things. How exactly do they work? I mean all of these are characters already in the game.

Think of them as cheat codes. You unlock things not allowed normally through the game. Like a boosted stat or certain costum. Anything.

So it's an overpriced physical DLC that looks cool?

nops. Because you can use the same amiibo on MK8, Smash, Yoshi and Captain Toad (only the firsts games). So is an underpriced physical DLC that looks cool

Click HERE and be happy 

So alot of Amiibos have fallen into the 41-60 range, 4 are in the 21-40 range, 3 are out, and Link and Samus have maintained themselves in the 1-20 range, with Link in 9 and Samus in 13.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst