By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [UPDATE] Marth/Villager/WiiFitTrainer Amiibos Currently SOLD OUT! (Amazon US)

I have 10 of them ordered atm

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
tbone51 said:
spemanig said:
Samus is number 2!?!?!

Surprised? Link+Pikachu+Mario+Samus was obviously going to be top 4 imo. Wait for ZSS :P

obviously? lol no. Take Samus and put DK or Kirby

Hmmm.... Now thinking about it as a whole, I guess Mario/Pikachu/Link are much more popular with characters like Donkey Kong/Luigi/Bowser/Zelda/Peach/Charizard after them, then Samus.... Does that sound about right? This is in terms of popularity overall and not to do with SSB (cuz that honor belongs to Fox/Marth/Captain Falcon)

Oh man. I thought amiibos would do some work, but I didn't think they'd do that much work. Jesus, all of them are above Destiny, that's insane. amiibos now the second coming of Christ confirmed?

NNID: TheCCluc

PwerlvlAmy said:
I have 10 of them ordered atm

HOLY SHIT! You just spent $130+ Tax O.o

Holy FUCKING SHIT! Buy Me One (or 5) XD

lord_of_flood said:
Oh man. I thought amiibos would do some work, but I didn't think they'd do that much work. Jesus, all of them are above Destiny, that's insane. amiibos now the second coming of Christ confirmed?

Well it is just day 1, lets see how they do after a week. If they all are floating above the top 50 then god damn!!!

Around the Network

I thought I was going to order them all day 1... I was right...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I got a Yoshi one!!! Hehe! I use him for everything and I plan on him being my main in the new game. That's why I was so excited when we got 8 more colored Yoshi's for MK8! Anyway, I spent about $150 on Nintendo today. I pre-ordered both SSBs and bought the Amiibo. So much of the monies gone...

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Samus looks so badass; I'll be getting that one first. They're all really nice looking though and are all worth collecting.

menx64 said:

I thought I was going to order them all day 1... I was right...

You Too? O.o       God Damnnnn

tbone51 said:
lord_of_flood said:

Well it is just day 1, lets see how they do after a week. If they all are floating above the top 50 then god damn!!!

True. I hope they explain how they're used in other games as well, they need to do that very soon. Also, I'd hope that they're available in retailers other than Amazon, Best Buy, and Gamestop... they're gonna need the Wal-Marts, Targets, etc. if they want this to succeed.

NNID: TheCCluc