By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS Vita no longer available at major retailers!

hunter_alien said:
MikeRox said:
Man alive the comments in here are hilarious.

Really shows there's a lot of anti Vita vitrol spued everywhere outside the Vita cult thread.

Slim unit sells better than SCEA anticipated leading to retailers running out. End of Thread tbh.

Its and Anfebious thread... I still dont get it why he and Meret didnt receive permabans yet...

No need for comments like this at all. Like, at all.

So yeah, congratulations. I hope you're pleased with your efforts. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/102971/anfebious/

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
hunter_alien said:
MikeRox said:

Really shows there's a lot of anti Vita vitrol spued everywhere outside the Vita cult thread.

Slim unit sells better than SCEA anticipated leading to retailers running out. End of Thread tbh.

Its and Anfebious thread... I still dont get it why he and Meret didnt receive permabans yet...

So yeah, congratulations. I hope you're pleased with your efforts. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/102971/anfebious/

I did not ask for it, nor did I report him any time he balatantly flamed everything that was not in line with his taste and value hierarchy.

And yes, Im pleased with my efforts. In contrast with you, I've been long enough on this site to actually remember the time when there was a competent and ballanced mod team. I and at least a dozen others get reported and moderated for every minimal offense we might comit, yet several users get away with blatant flaming and troling. How fair is that? DOes the mode team even go around game pages and personal walls anymore?

Ban me if you want, this is my honest opinion.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

episteme said:
the-pi-guy said:
episteme said:

Sounds good, but why was the stock so limited?

Why make more consoles than you sell?  

Yeah, but it's still weird. Sounds like Sony didn't believe that the new model would sell.

Why would they? Hard to get shops to order a lot of something they don't think will sell.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Conegamer said:
hunter_alien said:
MikeRox said:

lol, if that was the reason for him leaving:

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

AZWification said:
MohammadBadir said:
MohammadBadir said:

I suggest y'all take a look at this.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/07/02/vita-stock-shortage-north-america/

let me just quote this again.

Well, shit! That's what happens when I only read the thread's title!

I actually read the OP and it seemed like it was painting a doom picture.  In a way, I'm glad it's alive.  In a way, I'm disappointed because I was gonna do like I did with the Dreamcast and buy all of the good games for super cheap! 

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

I actually read the OP and it seemed like it was painting a doom picture.  In a way, I'm glad it's alive.  In a way, I'm disappointed because I was gonna do like I did with the Dreamcast and buy all of the good games for super cheap! 

I'm glad the Vita is alive, too, since I don't want to be considered a " fucking anti-Vita looser" by anyone!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

lightofhonor said:
MohammadBadir said:

I suggest y'all take a look at this.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/07/02/vita-stock-shortage-north-america/

I saw that article too. Kinda sounds like BS since sales are more a trickle than a torrent. 3K units a week nationwide doesn't make a shortage.

Vgchartz said the Vita sold 11k units in May 2014 in the US, NPD said 56k.

No secret that the mods abuse their powers. It's sickening, like a bad soviet era style of micro-management.

But on topic, I think this should be and will be the Wii U next year. It's a machine no one wants even with its most hyped software.

wasnt there something like WiiU being removed from shops after just a few months and the even worse selling vita needs 3 years?

reggin_bolas said:
No secret that the mods abuse their powers. It's sickening, like a bad soviet era style of micro-management.

But on topic, I think this should be and will be the Wii U next year. It's a machine no one wants even with its most hyped software.

I think you personally just dont want wii u in stores. Its going to keep on selling, that doesn't make any sense lol