Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS Vita no longer available at major retailers!

Kaizar said:
 

I'm pretty sure 4 million Vita owners had sold their Vita's when it had reach 6 million.

So I would say its something more like 4 million costumers, since the rest of them sold & traded their Vita's for 3DS or cash from retailers.


Well, I would expect just this kind of comment without an iota of proof based on your sig.



Around the Network
Dragon246 said:
Kaizar said:
 

I'm pretty sure 4 million Vita owners had sold their Vita's when it had reach 6 million.

So I would say its something more like 4 million costumers, since the rest of them sold & traded their Vita's for 3DS or cash from retailers.


Well, I would expect just this kind of comment without an iota of proof based on your sig.


Ask any GameStop employee.

Ive seen a lot of people do it while waiting in line.

Even on the web including VGChartz you can read many users comments where they say they sold their Vita for a 3DS or 3DS XL. And they ask for game suggestions, because they never had a Nintendo system before.



So it's sold out 



AshKetchum1992 said:

So it's sold out 


Sold out of existence.

(Stewie): BAZING!

(LOL)



Kaizar said:
Dragon246 said:
Kaizar said:
 

I'm pretty sure 4 million Vita owners had sold their Vita's when it had reach 6 million.

So I would say its something more like 4 million costumers, since the rest of them sold & traded their Vita's for 3DS or cash from retailers.


Well, I would expect just this kind of comment without an iota of proof based on your sig.


Ask any GameStop employee.

Ive seen a lot of people do it while waiting in line.

Must have been a pretty long line if you can extrapolate 4 million traded in Vitas from that experience.

How many Vitas has your GameStop accepted as trade-in? Ten thousand? Have they enough storage space for all these returned Vitas?



Around the Network
Conina said:
Kaizar said:
Dragon246 said:


Well, I would expect just this kind of comment without an iota of proof based on your sig.


Ask any GameStop employee.

Ive seen a lot of people do it while waiting in line.

Must have been a pretty long line if you can extrapolate 4 million traded in Vitas from that experience.

How many Vitas has your GameStop accepted as trade-in? Ten thousand? Have they enough storage space for all these returned Vitas?

You don't have to believe me, but the fact is that a lot of those first 6 million owners did ditch their Vita's in one form our the other. It's more of a dead system then we credit it for.

But as I said; you can go on and not believe me. Either way, it doesn't make a difference at this time, for the rest of its future.



Conina said:
Kaizar said:
Dragon246 said:
Kaizar said:
 

I'm pretty sure 4 million Vita owners had sold their Vita's when it had reach 6 million.

So I would say its something more like 4 million costumers, since the rest of them sold & traded their Vita's for 3DS or cash from retailers.


Well, I would expect just this kind of comment without an iota of proof based on your sig.


Ask any GameStop employee.

Ive seen a lot of people do it while waiting in line.

Must have been a pretty long line if you can extrapolate 4 million traded in Vitas from that experience.

How many Vitas has your GameStop accepted as trade-in? Ten thousand? Have they enough storage space for all these returned Vitas?


Don't lose your time arguing with him, he never heard about anedoctal evidence before. I have 2 friends with Vitas and have seen one in the street probably 2 times. I have 1 friend with a 3DS and saw it on street around 3 or 4 times. By his logic, I should assume that Vita and 3DS have similar bases and that around 40M 3DS where thrown in the trash can out of pure rage.



Mystro-Sama said:
Oh that's it. The Vita is officially....... What's below bedrock again?


Nothing

Erased

FROM EXISTENCE



Sony probably didn't anticipate the demand for the Borderlands 2 bundle.



                                                                                                               You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

ganoncrotch said:
hunter_alien said:
Conegamer said:
 

No need for comments like this at all. Like, at all.

So yeah, congratulations. I hope you're pleased with your efforts. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/102971/anfebious/


I did not ask for it, nor did I report him any time he balatantly flamed everything that was not in line with his taste and value hierarchy.

And yes, Im pleased with my efforts. In contrast with you, I've been long enough on this site to actually remember the time when there was a competent and ballanced mod team. I and at least a dozen others get reported and moderated for every minimal offense we might comit, yet several users get away with blatant flaming and troling. How fair is that? DOes the mode team even go around game pages and personal walls anymore?

Ban me if you want, this is my honest opinion.

@bold there is a forum rule about where to post criticism on moderations and the moderators on here, your post is breaking the rules. You might think posts like this are "minimal offenses" but the forum has like... 16 rules and this is breaking 1/16th of them at the very least.

As for Anfebious asking for a perma like this.... that is rather silly imo, takes 2 seconds to click report on a persons post that is getting too personal or attack"y" but to just up and leave because someone tells to you, I don't understand that. Still tho, I love me some Vita so if it means 1 less vita doom thread a week I guess I should be happy, but still silly resolution to this back and forth imo.


Sorry... just came back and saw my ban. Never read trough the forum rules and I accept my 3 day ban as I should. Was I attacky? Yes. Did I act against the forum rules? Yes. And I apologize for that. Do I still stand by my point I was trying to make? Most deffinatly.

Actually reading trough some of these posts... never mind. Im glad trhe rumor was debunked



Vote the Mayor for Mayor!