By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS Vita no longer available at major retailers!

Sony can't keep up with the ZERO demand xD

Around the Network

Can Sony even stop retailers from not buying Vita's?

Talal said:
Poor Vita.

It's amazingly unfortunate and ironic that the two most interesting consoles - the Vita and Wii U - are struggling so much.  They both have by far the most potential(sure, the PS4 and X1 will look soooo pretty by 2017, but that's all) and they are both selling like boxed cancer.  Shame.

On the flip side, I get to buy them both at bargin bin price this time next year.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

So this is where it went down. The topic went from, "Poor Vita." to "Poor Anfebious."

Poor things.

NintendoPie said:
So this is where it went down. The topic went from, "Poor Vita." to "Poor Anfebious."

Poor things.

There seems to be very little sympathy for either in here from people. Both have made some pretty bad business choices and now have the consequences to deal with.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I have never seen Nintendo or MS drop support for a system this quickly. Its a troubling sign.

R.I.P. Monochromatic 2D Handheld gaming, unless it's on your cell phone or tablet or Labtop.

The best cell phone games where before smartphones, like the Simpsons Movie game.

Anyways, I knew this was going to happen to PS Vita before it even released in December 2011 to February 2K12.

FutureLab was going to make a lot of attempted AAA titles for PS Vita, but I guess that was cancel or whatever.....probably moved to PS4 support.

Sony needs to focus on PS4 to reduce droughts anyways.

Dark Chaos said:
I have never seen Nintendo or MS drop support for a system this quickly. Its a troubling sign.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_boy < 8 months from launch to discontinued

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_vista < 24 months of version updates

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/64DD < 8 months....

Vita has already been out for 3 and a half years and still getting a nice stream of games all the time. But if you are willing to overlook failures of other companies which bombed more than 6 times faster from release to death can't really argue with ya about it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Kaizar said:

R.I.P. Monochromatic 2D Handheld gaming, unless it's on your cell phone or tablet or Labtop.

That word you are using... I do not think it means, what you think it means.

good and bad news I guess.

bad cause the hardware deserves better good because there will be a fire sale of games hopefully.