By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why so many Wii U doom threads when Vita is in worse condition

More doomed

Wii U 133 25.14%

PS Vita 395 74.67%

Total:528

answer to the OP, because its more fashionable to hate the Wii U lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
The people making WiiU is doomed threads around the Internets seem to be mostly Playstation guys. So why would they also make threads about their own handheld console failing? That's not how console warz works.

I have to applaud the Nintendo fans though for not retaliating and gorging on the low hanging fruit that is abysmal Vita sales though. Talk about beating a dead horse.

Except this topic is the perfect example of a "Nintendo fan" retaliating and going for low hanging fruit. At least when someone makes a wii u doom thread, be they a Sony fan, a MS fan, or a general non-fanboy gamer that's not blind to reality they make cogent and logical arguments most of the time. At the very least they compare the console with other consoles. Since this guy makes this type of flame bait thread everyday and Nintendo fans respond on it and show support to it everyday it's hard to see what exactly you are applauding. I'm just saying the reality shows Nintendo fans do that everyday here. I mean I love the wii U and I support it. It plays flvs off the internet like its TV. Thanks to it and some hosting websites i was able to cancel my cable. That and the games are amazing. There are lots of reasons to support the wii U but when people resort to irrationality and flame bait it makes every fan look bad. The Wii U might do well, it might not. I think the next console they are coming out with relatively soon will probably do a lot better. As long as it has it's awesome web browser and keeps the ability to play wii and wii U games I will get it.

Its always an endless cycle of getting back at another fanbase for them trolling your fanbase at an earlier point. Examples, When the 3DS was doing bad in mid 2011 the Sony fans made theads how the Vita was going to crush the 3DS, then after Vita came out and fell on this face the Nintendo did the same thing, thne after Wii U start doing bad it was the same again and that's just the last 4 years or so. If went back futher I'm sure you find more examples.  

up until MK8 vita was outselling the wiiu. and fanboy goggles... well nothing is ever wrong with their choice. i will still buy games for my vita as my wiiu. but my vita gets much more play overall.

curl-6 said:
Because it's the "cool" thing to hate on Nintendo.

What on Earth makes you think that people hate on Nintendo to look "cool".

small44 said:
fluky-nintendy said:
PSV will have PS4 bundle, so it might be saved.

WiiU? Nintendo might as well start bundling it with 3ds, a free game and MK8.

PSV-PS4 bundle won't save PSV

It would drive the price up to about ~600 which would bring it in line with the PS3 launch price.  Sony fans would then get second jobs in order to buy the bundle.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
small44 said:
fluky-nintendy said:
PSV will have PS4 bundle, so it might be saved.

WiiU? Nintendo might as well start bundling it with 3ds, a free game and MK8.

PSV-PS4 bundle won't save PSV

It would drive the price up to about ~600 which would bring it in line with the PS3 launch price.  Sony fans would then get second jobs in order to buy the bundle.

I am a Sony fan and i'm not interested by it

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Wii U still has people that think it will sell another 30m more in the next 2-3years.

small44 said:

I am a Sony fan and i'm not interested by it

Joking aside they probably should offer a bundle for $499 (PS4+Vita).  That would probably make them take a loss (about 50-60 dollars per bundle sold due to the price cut off the Vita) but I could see it outselling the Xbox one.  You would get a home console and hand held for same price as the Xbox one.  If they advertised the cross play/buy features more then it might semi work.

Max King of the Wild said:

Wii U still has people that think it will sell another 30m more in the next 2-3years.

What are you talking about? Nobody said it would do even half of that. Pls prove me wrong and point out at least 5 people who said 30mil in the next 3 years...

........Vita? What's a Vita, sir?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---