By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why so many Wii U doom threads when Vita is in worse condition

More doomed

Wii U 133 25.14%

PS Vita 395 74.67%

Total:528

There is as much doom thread about Vita as Wii u

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Because Wii U is a home console and they usually do better than handhelds.

Please tell me you're joking.

Because no one ever tries to defend the Vita, Us Vita owners accept it for what it is and still enjoy the games it offers.

But you know as the Wii U is still 2M behind in sales i wouldnt be boasting about how much better shape its in.

I've also accepted the Wii U for what it is and enjoy the local MP games it offers.

LudicrousSpeed said:
The people making WiiU is doomed threads around the Internets seem to be mostly Playstation guys. So why would they also make threads about their own handheld console failing? That's not how console warz works.

I have to applaud the Nintendo fans though for not retaliating and gorging on the low hanging fruit that is abysmal Vita sales though. Talk about beating a dead horse.

You made me laugh. Before the WiiU released the forum was flooded with Vita doom and guess who most of that came from?

The reason you don't much vita doom anymore is because N-fans got too busy defending the WiiU and the vita supporters actually accepted it's fate. There was a time where you couldn't post anything vita without getting jumped with a lot of hate which is why practicly all the vita discussion has moved to the official vita thead.

Plain and simple, dont kick a horse when its down.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

Wii won its generation PSP lost is that simple.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

famousringo said:
Because nobody is jealous of Vita games.

:)

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Ka-pi96 said:
Because Wii U is a home console and they usually do better than handhelds.

Really? DS vs. Wii, PSP vs. PS3. Are you sure?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

LudicrousSpeed said:
The people making WiiU is doomed threads around the Internets seem to be mostly Playstation guys. So why would they also make threads about their own handheld console failing? That's not how console warz works.

I have to applaud the Nintendo fans though for not retaliating and gorging on the low hanging fruit that is abysmal Vita sales though. Talk about beating a dead horse.

Please tell me you're joking. The number of psvita is doomed threads by ninty fans was absolutely insane for years.

So there are 3 possibilities

1) you were lurking here for years and could not have missed these threads, so you're clearly joking

2) this is an alt account which is bannable

3) you're new and have no idea what ninty fans did, so you should not be making such statements.

Which one is it?

PSV will have PS4 bundle, so it might be saved.

WiiU? Nintendo might as well start bundling it with 3ds, a free game and MK8.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...