By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why so many Wii U doom threads when Vita is in worse condition

More doomed

Wii U 133 25.14%

PS Vita 395 74.67%

Total:528
tbone51 said:
Max King of the Wild said:

Wii U still has people that think it will sell another 30m more in the next 2-3years.

What are you talking about? Nobody said it would do even half of that. Pls prove me wrong and point out at least 5 people who said 30mil in the next 3 years...

I did but that was about 7 months before Wii U launched.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Wii U still has people that think it will sell another 30m more in the next 2-3years.

What are you talking about? Nobody said it would do even half of that. Pls prove me wrong and point out at least 5 people who said 30mil in the next 3 years...

Only 7 pages in and there have been some pretty ridiculous predictions.

At least 3 predictions for 9 million+ for this year, possibly more if some people didn't mean LTD. The OP itself is very questionable too.

brendude13 said:
tbone51 said:

Only 7 pages in and there have been some pretty ridiculous predictions.

At least 3 predictions for 9 million+ for this year, possibly more if some people didn't mean LTD. The OP itself is very questionable too.

Oh well, its already 5 months in, Can X1 even do 9mil? Can 3DS even do 9mil? Can PS4 even.... Oh yeah that can :P

Stop post here.

It's obvious. Nobody expects a miracle, and the system is no longer a threat to the 3DS. Who would create such threads?

sethnintendo said:
small44 said:

I am a Sony fan and i'm not interested by it

Joking aside they probably should offer a bundle for $499 (PS4+Vita).  That would probably make them take a loss (about 50-60 dollars per bundle sold due to the price cut off the Vita) but I could see it outselling the Xbox one.  You would get a home console and hand held for same price as the Xbox one.  If they advertised the cross play/buy features more then it might semi work.

Seriously why playing  ps4 game on vita when you can play it on ps4 ?

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

Nobody cares enough about the Vita at this point to create doom threads. Sony has shown that they're absolutely not willing to save it.

The WiiU at least has a small chance of a turnaround and big game releases ahead, so it's much more fun to hype and/or troll

small44 said:

For those that want "console quality" on the go like they said at the end of the early PSV commercials.  They even show a dual shock controller transforming into a PSV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gsE_1I5dBM

sethnintendo said:
small44 said:

For those that want "console quality" on the go like they said at the end of the early PSV commercials.  They even show a dual shock controller transforming into a PSV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gsE_1I5dBM

I don't think this will attract millions of players

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

the fact that the OP is comparing a handheld to a damn console says it all. The fact that those are in the same league is sad as hell. Im a Vita owner i like the system, its a great piece of tech and the games it has are good. Persona 4 im still playing. Gravity rush and Tearaway are breathes of fresh video game air, jsut ot name 3, apps are good, it feels good. Now with that being said i dont CARE about vita. im not going to sit here and try to make a thread to defend it, sell anybody on it or make excuses for it. Dont really care too and i suspect the few Vita owners feel the same and i suspect most people know that so they dont even bother to try to make a doom thread to get a "rise" outta anyone.

I think Wii U owners should follow suit, just play the system you enjoy, dont say anything. And if you dont like it get rid of it and get something you do like. thats just my opinion.

And on a side note the funny thing to me is the WiiU is STILL 2mil behind Vita, now I do think WIi U can overtake it but is sure as hell is taking its sweet ass time.

brendude13 said:
curl-6 said:
Because it's the "cool" thing to hate on Nintendo.

What on Earth makes you think that people hate on Nintendo to look "cool".

Because it's true. It's been that way since the early  90s; "oh Nintendo is for little kidz lolololol I iz a grown MAN I only play Sega/Playstation/Xbox".