By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Yes Yes Yes. Oh MY GOD YES! Project Spark JRPG! This is AMAZING!

selnor1983 said:
Daisuke72 said:
Knew this was a Selnor thread before even clicking it. Rofl.

OT: I might buy a Xbox One to play this game with friends cause they're not nearly nerdy enough to game on PC's.

Sorry. I have really lost  faith in modern JRPG's. I absolutely loved FF9, 8, 7, 6. Grandia 2, 3. Skies Of Arcadia etc etc. I love Turn Based Combat. And I dont Handheld game. So when I saw this I jumped around the room like  a 4 year old kid. This is the NUMBER  1 BEST thing IVE seen for anything in the last 8 years  gaming. I cant wait to finally build my JRPG idea. And play loads of peoples stories.

Last generation had some awesome JRPGs like Xenoblade, Lost Odyssey, Valkyria Chronicles, The Last Story and others..  You simply need to find them, because they are there.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
Munkeh111 said:

Lost Odyssey? FFX HD.... There hasn't been much, but don't forget Lost Odyssey!

Lost Odyssey was an exception. But I really meant PS was the best thing Ive seen. This JRPG ting just tipped me over to my most anticipated software of all time.

So basically what you want is for people to make their own jRPGs rather than play ones made by professionals?

I'm still liking the idea of using this more, not recreating great classics but using it as a 'pitch' for a larger idea. Create a simplified representation of the game you want to make and try and pitch it to bigger corporations.

Hmm, pie.

Looking pretty good.
Luckily for me, it's also on PC

well,people believed LBP will do something similar.

And yes,great levels and games have been created but noone cares(+don't forget copyright issues when creating clones)

btw-Blue Dragon was a great jrpd,pretty convential,like all classic jrpgs
and:seems i am a real noob.I suggested nsanity has created this thread.

Around the Network

speaking as a little big planet fan, there will be a couple of really cool user generated stuff and millions upon millions of crap. to be successful it will need:

A) a strong, professionally built, story mode.
B) a strong set of filters to remove the shit.

LBP is good on A and so-so on B. it probably won't do any better than LBP but, for a guy like me who loves legos more for the building than then final product, it is cool stuff.

Game looks good but the February jrpg comparison is pretty weak considering JRPG fans in Feb have Bravery Default, FF13 LR, and Tales of Symphonia collection.

Well I am like you Selnor as I love turn based RPG games! And JRPG games were and still are teh best in my opinion! Hoping they create some nice things for the XB1!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

so how do you create youyr own moves and spells it looks as if they are all templated in there

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Looks good, but that video bored the shit out of me.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence