By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Yes Yes Yes. Oh MY GOD YES! Project Spark JRPG! This is AMAZING!

selnor1983 said:

Finally JRPGs can go back to when they were good! FF7 remakes, Completely new ideas, hundreds of new JRPG's by anyone.

This is the product of the generation. 4 years in the making. This is simply a JRPGs best wet dream ever. The  endless possibilities.

February is nearly here.

Titanfall is the  game of the generation, now this game is the product of the generation... Dood, im curious how many award do you have in your pocket, Do the ps4 or the wii u have any chance to at least be nominated? xD jk jk, but seriously, you will be dissapointed should stop that.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
selnor1983 said:

Are you aware many of us are already playing peoples creations on PC project Spark Beta????

Even in the beta there are many talented groups, and they ave done this stuff in 1 month. We are already seeing amazing stuff. And not in the minority either. Its happening alrready. One off my faveourites so far is called Links Awakening. A Zelda rip off done really well. Obviously its a work in progress. It as a World map and everything.

Yes, I'm aware there are people playing the game right now, however, you seem to think that the people playing the beta are in the majority of people that will be playing the game once it's released to the public...

It's really hard to get through to you, you seem to dismiss everything I say, or just blatantly ignore it... I don't care that people have made things like Sonic and Zelda remakes, to me that's nothing special, if I want to play a Sonic game... I'll play Sonic, not a game made in Project Spark, likewise with everything else of that kind, that isn't creativity, that isn't original, that's just boring in my opinion.

In the first month of LittleBigPlanet 2, I saw so many amazing levels and games made, some were better than the story levels, some of the games spanned multiple levels and maps and had their own HUD's and UI's and stuff... but a year later, with MORE people owning the game, there was more shovelware than good levels, and it just keeps getting worse and worse, harder to find these amazing levels... Project Spark will be the same, when the novelty of it wears off, people will just use it for making maps and stuff in their spare time, just like how people only use Minecraft to make giant dick blocks and whatever else... you'll see in a year, these so called amazing levels you speak of, will definitely be in the minority, I can, and will, make a bet on that.

This isnt remmotelly the  same as LBP. Yes iits creation, but PS is free. PS can make games for Touchscreen, Mouse and Keyboard, Kinect, Controller. It has motion capture and voice over via Kinect. You bring your own art in. Like a proper 3d modeled character if you wish. It can be as simple or complex as a designer likes. Even on release its a non finished project.

This is very ddifferent from LBP and is accessable to anyone with a tablet, Pc or Xbox One. The possibilites with PS go way beyond LBP.

From what Ive experienced so far, The future holds amazing possibilities. 

If basing on LBP no wonder you come to that conclusion.

Bristow9091 said:
Also, if you love JRPG's so much, why are you such a huge XBOX fanboy? o.O

I dont like the modern realtime combat mechanics of most JRPG's. And I dont buy handhelds.