By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Yes Yes Yes. Oh MY GOD YES! Project Spark JRPG! This is AMAZING!

AZWification said:
selnor1983 said:
Daisuke72 said:
Knew this was a Selnor thread before even clicking it. Rofl.

OT: I might buy a Xbox One to play this game with friends cause they're not nearly nerdy enough to game on PC's.

Sorry. I have really lost  faith in modern JRPG's. I absolutely loved FF9, 8, 7, 6. Grandia 2, 3. Skies Of Arcadia etc etc. I love Turn Based Combat. And I dont Handheld game. So when I saw this I jumped around the room like  a 4 year old kid. This is the NUMBER  1 BEST thing IVE seen for anything in the last 8 years  gaming. I cant wait to finally build my JRPG idea. And play loads of peoples stories.

Last generation had some awesome JRPGs like Xenoblade, Lost Odyssey, Valkyria Chronicles, The Last Story and others..  You simply need to find them, because they are there.

Also Ni No Kuni, Persona 4, a bunch of games from the Tales series, Shin Megami Tensei IV and there are other stuf as well. 

Around the Network

really!?oooh yeah

kitler53 said:
speaking as a little big planet fan, there will be a couple of really cool user generated stuff and millions upon millions of crap. to be successful it will need:

A) a strong, professionally built, story mode.
B) a strong set of filters to remove the shit.

LBP is good on A and so-so on B. it probably won't do any better than LBP but, for a guy like me who loves legos more for the building than then final product, it is cool stuff.

2 major differences.

Project Spark is open to PC also. Where PC can make Xbox One PS games.

PS is FREE. LBP wasnt.

IMO this is gonna be insane in 7 years. motion Capture thhrough Kinect for characters and voice overs.

Blood_Tears said:
Game looks good but the February jrpg comparison is pretty weak considering JRPG fans in Feb have Bravery Default, FF13 LR, and Tales of Symphonia collection.

FF13 is WHY im excited for PS. I hate what  they did to FF13. I did like LO, BD and Tales Of games. But the majority imo are crap nowadays. With PS I can not only finally create my own JRPG idea I had, but play possibly 100's of JRPG's with unique Turn based gameplay. Not this realtime BS.

Skeeuk said:
so how do you create youyr own moves and spells it looks as if they are all templated in there

Mo cap wth Kinect. You can eveimport your own art on PC.

Around the Network

Were you drunk when you created the thread title?

I bet very few people will be abe to create anything worth playing. LBP is far more simplar and people still managed to build fud 9 out of 10 times. Not taking away from the game, i am sure some talented individual will be able to do some wonderful things with it.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:

I bet very few people will be abe to create anything worth playing. LBP is far more simplar and people still managed to build fud 9 out of 10 times. Not taking away from the game, i am sure some talented individual will be able to do some wonderful things with it.

Umm Have you seen what the community already created in the PC Beta? There is gonna be thousands of awesome things on there. Just from the beta we have 100's of cool stuff. From Sonic 2d to Fable 1 to Zelda to Minecraft. These already done. In a matter of weeks.

selnor1983 said:
Serious_frusting said:

Umm Have you seen what the community already created in the PC Beta? There is gonna be thousands of awesome things on there. Just from the beta we have 100's of cool stuff. From Sonic 2d to Fable 1 to Zelda to Minecraft. These already done. In a matter of weeks.

Can anyone join the pc beta?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
selnor1983 said:
Serious_frusting said:

Can anyone join the pc beta?

You need to apply for a beta key.I have 1 ready for Xbox One beta in february. Cant wait totry this out.

reminds me of little big planet, and rpg maker for some reason.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5