By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Yes Yes Yes. Oh MY GOD YES! Project Spark JRPG! This is AMAZING!

Finally JRPGs can go back to when they were good! FF7 remakes, Completely new ideas, hundreds of new JRPG's by anyone.

This is the product of the generation. 4 years in the making. This is simply a JRPGs best wet dream ever. The  endless possibilities.

February is nearly here.

Around the Network

Knew this was a Selnor thread before even clicking it. Rofl.

OT: I might buy a Xbox One to play this game with friends cause they're not nearly nerdy enough to game on PC's.

Don't even compare final fantasy 7 to user created rpg levels lol

Daisuke72 said:

OT: I might buy a Xbox One to play this game with friends cause they're not nearly nerdy enough to game on PC's.

Sorry. I have really lost  faith in modern JRPG's. I absolutely loved FF9, 8, 7, 6. Grandia 2, 3. Skies Of Arcadia etc etc. I love Turn Based Combat. And I dont Handheld game. So when I saw this I jumped around the room like  a 4 year old kid. This is the NUMBER  1 BEST thing IVE seen for anything in the last 8 years  gaming. I cant wait to finally build my JRPG idea. And play loads of peoples stories.

Around the Network

Porject Spark could be Great!!! oh yeah..waiting more great games for great One

007BondAgent said:
Don't even compare final fantasy 7 to user created rpg levels lol

Um whaat I was referring to was now someone will recreate FF7 on Project park. Fable intro haas already been done. FF7 would look way better on PS than the original.  This is gonna be amazing. Oh and I believe there are users out there with far better ideas than actual developers. There is gonna be some epic awesome games.

selnor1983 said:
Daisuke72 said:

Sorry. I have really lost  faith in modern JRPG's. I absolutely loved FF9, 8, 7, 6. Grandia 2, 3. Skies Of Arcadia etc etc. I love Turn Based Combat. And I dont Handheld game. So when I saw this I jumped around the room like  a 4 year old kid. This is the NUMBER  1 BEST thing IVE seen for anything in the last 8 years  gaming. I cant wait to finally build my JRPG idea. And play loads of peoples stories.

Lost Odyssey? FFX HD.... There hasn't been much, but don't forget Lost Odyssey!

Daisuke72 said:

LOL, my thought exactly.

I assume he's using some kind of automatic "selnor-thread-title-generator-algorithm" to actually generate these hilarious thread titles. Probably invented by Microsoft OH MY FUCKING GOD YES YES YES Microsoft AMAZING YEAH YEAH YEAH best company eva WHOOOOOOO!

~ Mod Edit ~

This user was moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post.

Munkeh111 said:
selnor1983 said:
Daisuke72 said:

Lost Odyssey? FFX HD.... There hasn't been much, but don't forget Lost Odyssey!

Lost Odyssey was an exception. But I really meant PS was the best thing Ive seen. This JRPG ting just tipped me over to my most anticipated software of all time.