By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Yes Yes Yes. Oh MY GOD YES! Project Spark JRPG! This is AMAZING!

Ha ha, nice orgasmic thread title.

I believe that the game will be pretty big and that there will be some awesomeness created.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network

Some people need to see what beta pc players have created. Some platformers etc better than 80% of platformers outside nintys last gen attempts. Someone even created dkr levels. Even adjusting the physics on the character jump so it behaved exactly like donkey kong country returns. Theres already stuff out in the community better and more fun than big developers make. Go round a friends and play peoples stuff if you dont have roject spark. Even angry birds has been done better than angry birds.

Soriku said:
selnor1983 said:
Daisuke72 said:
Knew this was a Selnor thread before even clicking it. Rofl.

OT: I might buy a Xbox One to play this game with friends cause they're not nearly nerdy enough to game on PC's.

Sorry. I have really lost  faith in modern JRPG's. I absolutely loved FF9, 8, 7, 6. Grandia 2, 3. Skies Of Arcadia etc etc. I love Turn Based Combat. And I dont Handheld game. So when I saw this I jumped around the room like  a 4 year old kid. This is the NUMBER  1 BEST thing IVE seen for anything in the last 8 years  gaming. I cant wait to finally build my JRPG idea. And play loads of peoples stories.

You lost faith in modern JRPGs but are championing this game that looks like it has incredibly simplistic battles?

Damn it's just one character vs. one enemy and the attack option is just being spammed.

This was just a demo from the makers of the project spark. Same way their other stuff with other genres have done. The community however have ripped project spark open in beta. You will get fully fledged combat systems and full motion capture to. Thanks to kinect 2.0. You should play the community version oc knights for example. And somone did klanoa. It was just like a better graphical klanoa.

I've been in the PC beta for a few weeks, and haven't really even delved into it. I really should, because this stuff looks pretty damn good!

exdeath said:
Oh not literally saying remake things, just games of that quality in modern presentation.

FF7 was really not very good. It was a disappointment following after VI.

I dont see how FF7 isnt good. You really cant compare one Final Fantasy to another because theyre all very different from one another lol. I liked 7 over 6, and feel 6 was a bit lack luster after playing 7 first. 

Around the Network

LBP2 looked amazing too in the beta, all the different possibilities, different games you can make, linked levels to make complete rpg games. I'm sure it still has an active community, but the excitement quickly died down after release.
Actually there are plenty of awesome very creative levels, and with Google they're not that hard to find. The thing is, they are all snacks compared to a full fledged game. It's a fun distraction now and then, but will never compete with biting into a 60 hour rpg. From concept demo / first level to full game is a long long road.

This could easily be the reason I end up buying an X1.  Im very curious to see what people can create.

Nothing shown currently has really interested me in the "new gen" Plenty of stuff still coming out for the Last Gen + PC.

You sound like my son's Furby when he's on "evil" mode.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

I'll have what OP is having

Selnor, I think it's time we talked.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros